Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Audi e-tron Sportback 55 Launch edition
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all hello folks been lurking for a while now, but in 2 Days time I take delivery of my Audi E-tron Sportback 55 Launch edition in Navarra Blue I’m excited to say the least, a big upgrade from my Mini Countryman Phev.
Any tips I’ll gladly take, I have already bought the e-tron rubber mats ready to go in and the car is getting a Ghost immobiliser and S5 Tracker fitted on Wednesday morning, I’ll post some pictures on Tuesday.

·
Registered
178 Posts
First of all hello folks been lurking for a while now, but in 2 Days time I take delivery of my Audi E-tron Sportback 55 Launch edition in Navarra Blue I’m excited to say the least, a big upgrade from my Mini Countryman Phev.
Any tips I’ll gladly take, I have already bought the e-tron rubber mats ready to go in and the car is getting a Ghost immobiliser and S5 Tracker fitted on Wednesday morning, I’ll post some pictures on Tuesday.
Welcome @Odinn! Congratulations on the new e-tron sportback! What convinced you to go with it over the standard e-tron.

·
Registered
Audi e-tron Sportback 55 Launch edition
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it was the styling more than anything, I was hooked as soon as I’d seen one at the dealers and had to have one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts