Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
If anyone PPF's their interiors, I'd be interested in pics and pricing...
I did all 4 door sills in gloss PPF for $150
Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Rear
Grille Hood Car Automotive lighting Automotive design

Trunk aluminum was $50, but it won't stick to the material. The only way would be the remove the guards and wrap them around, but I don't even think that can be done.
You can see the peeling around the edges.

I'm just going to keep it on till they fall off. I wasn't charged for this
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle door Automotive exterior

I passed on the screen and piano Black surrounding because I was quoted $600, also the center console because I'm noticing I won't be touching it often. My key goes there, I use the shifter, nothing else

·
Registered
18 AR Giulia Quadrifoglio
8 Posts
I did all 4 door sills in gloss PPF for $150
View attachment 5999

Rear
View attachment 5998

Trunk aluminum was $50, but it won't stick to the material. The only way would be the remove the guards and wrap them around, but I don't even think that can be done.
You can see the peeling around the edges.

I'm just going to keep it on till they fall off. I wasn't charged for this
View attachment 6000

I passed on the screen and piano Black surrounding because I was quoted $600, also the center console because I'm noticing I won't be touching it often. My key go there, I use the shifter, nothing else
They should just trim the film 1/8" all around and it won't peel back. It will look better and take them all of 2 minutes to do. PPF will not lay in that area without wrapping the edges or at the very least adding an adhesive promotor.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered this instead. An extra $14 for a whole other set. All precut. If you message them you can get it in matte finish. If all goes well with the first set I may use extra pieces for black trim.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I ordered this instead. An extra $14 for a whole other set. All precut. If you message them you can get it in matte finish. If all goes well with the first set I may use extra pieces for black trim.

This is fantastic Please let us know how it works out

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did the install on both touchscreens the other day, both Matte finish. All I can say is go buy it! I bought the extra set for the small up charge and have those in reserve. Fits perfectly. Watched the demo video and installed. I used a bit less of the solution because I was nervous but had no issues. The virtual cockpit looks like it is standard HD, not Matte, maybe they have to do that by law but I'm not even sure I will install it because I don't touch that area and keep my interior pretty clean. The matte finish really cuts down fingerprints to 10-15% and glare big time! I'll try and get pics next time out and post.

I emailed the company to see if they do interior pieces because I would do all the piano black. I don't think they do. I may cut the extra pieces in a few months if the originals hold up and use them.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I did the install on both touchscreens the other day, both Matte finish. All I can say is go buy it! I bought the extra set for the small up charge and have those in reserve. Fits perfectly. Watched the demo video and installed. I used a bit less of the solution because I was nervous but had no issues. The virtual cockpit looks like it is standard HD, not Matte, maybe they have to do that by law but I'm not even sure I will install it because I don't touch that area and keep my interior pretty clean. The matte finish really cuts down fingerprints to 10-15% and glare big time! I'll try and get pics next time out and post.

I emailed the company to see if they do interior pieces because I would do all the piano black. I don't think they do. I may cut the extra pieces in a few months if the originals hold up and use them.
That's good news

I ordered it a few days ago too. Mine shows the bottom AC mini screen too.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Logo

I'm doing the center console as a custom cut. The issue is the center console goes all the way to the back behind the AC controller

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I couldn't pass up the center console PPF. It exceeded my expectations. Wrapped into the cupholder and volume pad so you can't see the lines.

AeroWerkz in City of Industry did a fine job

Light Black Guitar accessory Guitar Gear shift

The process

21 - 29 of 29 Posts