Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi friends,
Does Audi Etron sportsback (2021) come with an option to download MP3 music? I don't find any option to choose the internal drive to save MP3 music tracks

·
Registered
360 Posts
I believe the only options on the MMI for music are streaming, Bluetooth connection, or media attached via USB. Any internal memory would likely be used for the navigation and other programs.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
2019 had also SD card port, which is pretty handy considering it can support 512G storage if the card is properly formatted. I am using 128G card on daily basis and that's pretty much all I need myself.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I just bought a USB-C drive and put movies/music on there. Doesn't seem to be anything internal anymore.
I've got one of those dual drives - opens one side to be USB-C and opens the other side to be USB-A. My concern though is leaving it in the USB-C and knocking it when putting things down in the cubby hole so now I have USB-C to USB female small cable that I poke through the hole.

Reactions: lloydyboy

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
There are angled USB-C adapters that can be then tucked away for safer keeping. I still prefer SD card reader - equally fast and the card slots in and it is safe.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
There are angled USB-C adapters that can be then tucked away for safer keeping. I still prefer SD card reader - equally fast and the card slots in and it is safe.
Right! the adapters I got from Audi actually had hinges you could rotate

·
Registered
66 Posts
I use one of those tiny USB drives that really only sticks out a quarter of an inch if even that. I actually prefer the USB route over internal memory storage as it is much easier to just prepare the USB drive. Since the E-tron can read playlists on the USB drive, using very large drives with lots of music is pretty managable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts