Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm toying with the idea of potentially trading in my SQ5 3.0 2018 for a 2019 E-tron.
The one in question is a very early model registered in March 2019 with a production date of 27th Feb 2019.
A noticeable "option" is S9T Special Vehicle for Launch - something I am starting to understand as potentially a press car?

I will say spec-wise, its not as fully loaded as one would think if it was a press car - its a 55 and from what I can see, the only additional option over the technik is the tour pack, 4-zone and storage and luggage pack.
It's also only done just short of 9000 miles so well under the average if that is anything when talking electric.

Curious to hear your thoughts!

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
I got 2019 Edition One (maxed out config) with barely 5k miles on it, with CPO, and did not regret that decision to date. Yes, it has a few miles of range less than 2021 model, but it was much cheaper (half sticker price of a new one at the time when it was released), has still manufacturer warranty + CPO, and it has the color and equipment I wanted and could not get in 2021 anyway. If it comes with warranty and you can still save some good coin, why not.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brilliant thanks
Out of interest, did your spec include the extended (colour) led interior pack and if so, was this QQ1 or QQ2?
Still trying to figure out what this S9T Special Vehicle for Launch actually brings - if its more like Edition One then great but I can see its not the hugest of specs (no HUD, no ventilated seats, as far as I know, no colour led pack, no matrix though has led FOD)

Also did you buy recently?

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
I can try to find the build sticker and post it, if that helps. I will just need to locate it :)

I got mine in February 2021 and only recently got it registered (thank you AFS for the mess with the car title transfer).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup agreed - from what I gather or from looking at what used stock is available, it seems to be just one model for the 55...a 55 Quattro

After this, its a case of what boxes the previous owner ticked whereas the 50 has sport, s-line etc which come with their own list of equipment + anything in addition that was ticked.

The QQ1 and QQ2 however seems to relate to the actual interior lighting which I would have thought was standard across the board but maybe not?
Dealer has confirmed it is white only either way so thats another decision to now ponder whether I can make do without it having had it in the SQ5

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm doing the exact same thing as you @aj_etron currently selling my 2018 SQ5 and looking at 2 potential 2019 e-trons. My dilemma is around the spec on each, both are Launch Edition with different extras but I'm trying to get my head around all the potential issues vs improvements made on a slightly newer model (2020)...

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
... if you do not care for a few extra miles of range, I am not sure changes were that dramatic, really ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts