Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Congratulations on your Etron GT! Your error message has been reported recently by a bunch of people on various threads, and not for just the GT. I think it is an Audi Cloud issue. The MyAudi app is HORRENDOUSLY flaky and unreliable. I have had my SUV since Nov 2019. For now my advice is "Do Nothing". Usually, things clear up in a few hours, days (or weeks!).

You might be able to verify what you Dealer is telling you by contacting the Audi Connect Service Desk: 877-505-2834, but be prepared for a long hold on the phone.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yea, it’s an Audi issue not a setup/car issue. From what I was told a few minutes ago over the phone, there’s a known issue with an authentication server that manages these permissions on the key-user side. Something about a migration issue.

·
Registered
2022 e-tron Sportback
179 Posts
Congratulations on your Etron GT! Your error message has been reported recently by a bunch of people on various threads, and not for just the GT. I think it is an Audi Cloud issue. The MyAudi app is HORRENDOUSLY flaky and unreliable. I have had my SUV since Nov 2019. For now my advice is "Do Nothing". Usually, things clear up in a few hours, days (or weeks!).

You might be able to verify what you Dealer is telling you by contacting the Audi Connect Service Desk: 877-505-2834, but be prepared for a long hold on the phone.
Be prepared for a VERY LONG hold; like 2 hours and then being hung up on! #AudiConnectVictim ;) lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yea, it’s an Audi issue not a setup/car issue. From what I was told a few minutes ago over the phone, there’s a known issue with an authentication server that manages these permissions on the key-user side. Something about a migration issue.
just a heads up, they’ve been telling us that for 2+ years…

·
Registered
42 Posts
Same error message here, you're not alone. Told by dealership the Audi cloud is down so ALL the etron cannot talk to the Audi APP database now. I think we will just need to wait. Just got the car 2 weeks ago, never work since day 1. BTW, Audi APP just got updated as 4/9

1 - 15 of 15 Posts