Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just installed a Juicebox 40 to charge my car and am running to issues and wondering if others experienced this and how they resolved it?

Basically, I have set a schedule in the Juicebox app to charge my etron between 11 PM and 5 AM. Last night I got about 50 notifications from the app saying 'charging started' and 'charging ended'. Not really sure why it would do that. I would assume once it gets to my target charge %, it should stop charging and that would be it. The only reason why it would restart charging would be if the battery drained below my target %, but that shouldn't happen when the car is off. Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yeah, as Mllcb42 showed, it's a known issue with many 2021 E-trons. Audi is aware of the issue and supposedly working on it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Annoying that it's been over 2 months from people complaining and they still haven't fixed it.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
Such is the beauty of embedded software ... different teams, approvals, and testing. Unless you're willing to beta test the software?

·
Registered
2021 e-tron Prestige
24 Posts
Well MyAudi down for maintenance so nothing tonight. But haven’t had an issue with ChargePoint at home. I also am not doing schedule as our rate with power company doesn’t change.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Well MyAudi down for maintenance so nothing tonight. But haven’t had an issue with ChargePoint at home. I also am not doing schedule as our rate with power company doesn’t change.
Similar situation here in OR. I find Charging on a timer to have the greatest benefit in winter weather. Doing a timer with cabin preconditioning, where the cabin is warmed from the wall, will save me 10=15 miles when starting out on a cold morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts