Santos Brown interior
Pics to come as detailing finished.
So excited to be part of community

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks beautiful. The interior looks grey, would like to see more pictures of that.
Good dealer too
They hooked me up. Audi central houston asked for $50k market adjustment. Sewell let me order and said they’d treat me right without the nonsense.
I’ll get some sunlight pics of the interior after the tint and detailing is done.

·
Registered
66 Posts
They hooked me up. Audi central houston asked for $50k market adjustment. Sewell let me order and said they’d treat me right without the nonsense.
I’ll get some sunlight pics of the interior after the tint and detailing is done.
That's just awful for Audi Central Houston to do that. Glad I got my e-tron (and previous A4) from a Sewell dealer. They've treated me well, and don't try to screw me over.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I talked to every dealer is TX. They are something else, they make me laugh.
Sewell is the only one I would use.

Anyone looking for MSRP deals let me know. It would be out of state, but I just got 2 sold at MSRP this week

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have them use caution with the tinting. My Audi dealership had their sub come in to tint the windows (I never asked. I guess since I paid MSRP they wanted to pad the invoice with an extra $400). Long story short, the guy somehow not only broke the 3rd brake light in trying to release it from the rear window, but they also broke the rear window. Yup, good times. Weeks later, car still sitting at dealer waiting on the part. Now its a coin toss to see which arrives first - the brake light, or the wheels i'm having made. At this point, not a bet I'd take.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They did a great job. I don’t take pics yet. Spent awhile adjusting satellite radio and getting garage door opener to work with garage and the gate. (Apollo 1050 doesn’t play nice with HL, even with the kit). Also set up national toll module (pretty cool).
Subwoofer is kinda weak.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Have them use caution with the tinting. My Audi dealership had their sub come in to tint the windows (I never asked. I guess since I paid MSRP they wanted to pad the invoice with an extra $400). Long story short, the guy somehow not only broke the 3rd brake light in trying to release it from the rear window, but they also broke the rear window. Yup, good times. Weeks later, car still sitting at dealer waiting on the part. Now its a coin toss to see which arrives first - the brake light, or the wheels i'm having made. At this point, not a bet I'd take.
Be caucious with that ”national toll monitor”. For instance it does not really work in Maryland (our EZ Pass system isn’t on board yet) and the few times we have approached a toll with an actual gate, it has NEVER actually activated it. And since none of those auto gates have credit card readers, we have backed up traffic until someone could walk over and manually take our payment.

Honestly I just don’t trust it yet.

For now we keep the EZ Pass transponder in the car … it pretty much works everywhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts