Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So charged my brand spanking new etron overnight on the supplies charger. Tried to go get breakfast and getting a ton of electrical system errors and can’t drive it. Anyone else have this problem? I’ve contacted roadside assistance but they’re just going to tow it and I’m out of luck on a Sunday. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
So charged my brand spanking new etron overnight on the supplies charger. Tried to go get breakfast and getting a ton of electrical system errors and can’t drive it. Anyone else have this problem? I’ve contacted roadside assistance but they’re just going to tow it and I’m out of luck on a Sunday. :( View attachment 176
Sorry, you are having so much trouble. It is a great car, but there are glitches. I haven't had a complete failure, but I had a sensing light in the headliner go red (it is supposed to be green all the time). So, I had to drive it to Audi (after 7 days, I got it back). They had to replace a relay module.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had my etron for about 3 weeks when one evening, while backing out of a parking spot, the car sounded off a whole string of driver safety failures. The car was still drive-able so I took it to the dealer. They ended up having to replace the entire "Steering Module". My service agent basically said that, unlike mechanical failures where it may take months for a problem to crop up, with all the "modules" the electric failures tend to happen within the first month or two. And, yes, the "steering module" does include replacing the steering wheel.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to follow up on this. Tried to drive it an hour later and had no issues. Dealer is still coming to pick it up and dropping off a loaner to check it out. Hoping this doesn’t take an extended amount of time as I love driving this thing and just getting my level 2 charger installed at the house. Too many Tesla’s at work utilizing the free chargers so I have never gotten it back to full charge in the week I’ve had it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same issue during my first week. Had to get it towed to the dealer, and they found a defective battery unit and they took 10 days to replace it. They had to dismantle the whole bottom...
Needless to say I was not happy... But nothing of that sort reoccurred during the last 6 months...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts