Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations.
How does it compare to the Polestar? Of course it's a different class of car, but I enjoyed driving the P2 for a few hours.
Thanks. No comparison in build quality, handling comfort etc. Gt is phenomenal.
Polestar had pretty stiff ride and paint quality was not good.
I will say the Software on the polestar was much easier to use and intuitive.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thanks. No comparison in build quality, handling comfort etc. Gt is phenomenal.
Polestar had pretty stiff ride and paint quality was not good.
I will say the Software on the polestar was much easier to use and intuitive.

Yeah the Polestar had the best infotainment system I've ever used.

Enjoy the new car

·
Registered
'22 e-tron GT & '22 e-tron 55
53 Posts
Hi Everyone

just took delivery of my E Tron GT. Black with black interior. Traded in my polestar 2 and boy what a difference!

Drives like an ICE sports gt. Great fit and finish! Any pointers for my first few days of ownership? Thanks
Congrats on your new ride. You will enjoy every second of driving this car but be very careful of the low ground clearance. Use your front camera when parking and don't even try to snug up to a curb or concrete barrier. You may be tempted to change the drive select to the dynamic setting, but it's not necessary. The GT will default to the comfort setting which is fine and gives you an extra few mm's of ground clearance. Also your range will take a significant hit in dynamic.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. You will enjoy every second of driving this car but be very careful of the low ground clearance. Use your front camera when parking and don't even try to snug up to a curb or concrete barrier. You may be tempted to change the drive select to the dynamic setting, but it's not necessary. The GT will default to the comfort setting which is fine and gives you an extra few mm's of ground clearance. Also your range will take a significant hit in dynamic.
Use your front camera when parking and don't even try to snug up to a curb or concrete barrier. +1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Everyone

just took delivery of my E Tron GT. Black with black interior. Traded in my polestar 2 and boy what a difference!

Drives like an ICE sports gt. Great fit and finish! Any pointers for my first few days of ownership? Thanks
May I ask when your car was built? Mine is still out a bit with an October build date - just curious on timeline from build date to actual delivery? Looks like you’re in the US. Are you east or west coast?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
May I ask when your car was built? Mine is still out a bit with an October build date - just curious on timeline from build date to actual delivery? Looks like you’re in the US. Are you east or west coast?
Sorry for the delayed response. My car was a June build. I am in the US. West Coast. It’s an absolutely fantastic car and worth the wait! Hope yours come soon!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just picked up a new 2022 GT so I apologize for the stupid question but how do I turn on the front camera when parking?
On the centre console, you can press the Parking Aid button which will activate the cameras. Below the camera view on the touch screen, you can switch between the different cameras (front, rear, surround, etc)

Font Poster Rectangle Parallel Advertising
Font Poster Rectangle Parallel Advertising

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll go out to the car again and press the button, but when I did, it only showed the rear camera and there was no button to pick anything else. :( It was in park though, maybe that is the issue.
The picking of cameras should be a touch screen button below the video showing you the current camera. I'm not near the car right now or I'd take a pic

·
Registered
292 Posts
When you push the button yyz-Audi showed above, your screen should look like this:
Computer Output device Personal computer Netbook Computer keyboard

If you push the icon with the vertical bar, it should bring up the other options, like this:
Triangle Font Automotive lighting Rectangle Gas

The front camera is the one with the up (forward) arrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts