Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Every time i raise the my etron SB to the max level, it changes the mode to "allroad", which is alright, but then after some time it lowers the raising level down. Is there a way to keep the raising level at max ?

I tried the Individual Mode but there dosent seem to make alot of options for that to keep it raised to max consistently.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I do not believe there is a way to keep it at the max height for extended driving, but allroad will keep it at level 4/5, depending on your speed.
You might play around with offroad settings - I don't have much experience, only used it once when getting to a trailhead. Note that offroad makes changes to the quattro system, and I would advise against using offroad for normal driving.
My wife is 8 months pregnant and it is easier for her to get in and out of the car with it higher, so we've been using allroad for a couple months ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi guys,
Every time i raise the my etron SB to the max level, it changes the mode to "allroad", which is alright, but then after some time it lowers the raising level down. Is there a way to keep the raising level at max ?

I tried the Individual Mode but there dosent seem to make alot of options for that to keep it raised to max consistently.
It reverts to lower levels, and raises depending on speed. As below

Reactions: Chrisechild
1 - 3 of 3 Posts