Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow, the blue in the Kemora Gray really comes out in those pictures. I dare say some of the official product photography doesn't do that color justice. That is an incredibly beautiful car you have there, and you must be so happy to have it now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Agree with @jasontedor, the sunlight makes the blue in the colour really come out, I have gone for this on my quattro, but also chose the Monaco Blue Steel leather interior to compliment.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I did a custom order license plate tow hitch solution. I screwed in the mounting bolt the other day and went to gently tighten it and it sheared off on the tow hitch. It's aluminum and not in very tight, so I'm hoping I can get it out. Meanwhile, I've asked the third party company for a replacement bolt and asked them to test it first for quality. If that all works, I'll post details on this forum.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Picked up yesterday and after a 170 mile drive home fair to say I love it!

Traffic was pretty heavy so most of it was 50-70mph with a few spurts of power when I could.. Amazed I averaged 4.7km/kWh and after 170 miles still was showing 81 left. I did put it in efficiency in the traffic.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire

1 - 20 of 41 Posts