Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Beautiful car! AND.... the RS model. I wished I could have gotten the RS model but another $40K wasn't in my budget.
I drive 23 miles to and from work each day (46 miles total)on the freeway at 75mph and highway at 60mph in efficiency mode and I've been averaging 274-281 miles per charge. I "hot rod" around and test the limits mostly on the weekends.

·
Registered
37 Posts
All good, certainly worth waiting for! Think I've figured out most of the settings at this stage - some of the settings such as to enable the auto lane guidance aren't exactly the most obvious to find having not had a modern Audi with MMI before but if you've used MMI I'm sure it'll be obvious. Was driving home from work around midnight the other night and was quite impressed when the car suddenly beeped at me, a red animal symbol popped up in the HUD and on the night vision view a red box tracked (just like how a missile lock looks like in the movies) what I think was a fox as it darted across the road in front of me. I'm not sure if the car would have slowed automatically but the tech is very impressive!

Wasn't quite ready for all the people that stop and stare at me as I drive by though!!

I've leave you with a another pic of it today (apologies it's a tad dirty!) while scrounging some free electricity while I had lunch and did some shopping. Felt quite smug with all the panic buying at petrol stations I saw on the way home!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
21 Posts
All good, certainly worth waiting for! Think I've figured out most of the settings at this stage - some of the settings such as to enable the auto lane guidance aren't exactly the most obvious to find having not had a modern Audi with MMI before but if you've used MMI I'm sure it'll be obvious. Was driving home from work around midnight the other night and was quite impressed when the car suddenly beeped at me, a red animal symbol popped up in the HUD and on the night vision view a red box tracked (just like how a missile lock looks like in the movies) what I think was a fox as it darted across the road in front of me. I'm not sure if the car would have slowed automatically but the tech is very impressive!

Wasn't quite ready for all the people that stop and stare at me as I drive by though!!

I've leave you with a another pic of it today (apologies it's a tad dirty!) while scrounging some free electricity while I had lunch and did some shopping. Felt quite smug with all the panic buying at petrol stations I saw on the way home!

View attachment 2804
:) yes I can imagine. I think its identical to what I have on order apart from the alloys. Mine confirmed build date 3rd week of Jan.

·
Registered
37 Posts
:) yes I can imagine. I think its identical to what I have on order apart from the alloys. Mine confirmed build date 3rd week of Jan.
It's a Vorsprung and other than the body coloured grille the only other option I added was the sport sound and changed the alloys from the default ones. A nice way to start the new year for you then! Still haven't seen another one on the road at all so it's an exclusive club for now! ;) Looking forward to seeing more though!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts