Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was driving to Circle Audi today to drop my car off to service again to address the Driver's Assistance/ACC issues.

1. Random: ACC Predictive Control currently NA message (less frequently than prior to last week's TSB 2063497/1 update).

2. "Please take over!" even though my hands were on the steering wheel- happened before, but was never able to capture on camera until today.

3. TRAFFIC SIGN RECOGNITION: incorrect sign showing up: was on the 110 S freeway last night and it was showing/detecting 40 MPH RAMP when I was in the center lane of 110S freeway. Today- on the 405S freeway center lane just before the Atlantic Ave exit- flashed to CONSTRUCTION Zone 50 MPH- despite there being no construction or any other road anomalies.

4. Drivers Assistance/ACC on: green lines were off, but pulsating green- never seen this before

5. Drives Assistance/ACC on: the set distance for car in front rectangles disappeared and was one giant square- never seen this before

(and I also realized that my Fragrance/Air Ionizer not working: shows 99%/100%, but self shuts off and when manually turned back on even on STRONG- still no fragrance.

#FirstWorldProblems
Vehicle Car Speedometer Motor vehicle Steering part
Speedometer Vehicle Car Trip computer Automotive design
Car Speedometer Sky Automotive lighting Trip computer
Speedometer Vehicle Automotive design Gauge Car

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm getting the traffic sign inoperable message. see owners manual......

Still no connection to the car from the app

·
Registered
Warranty Administrator
53 Posts
Those are some crazy alerts. Can you imagine if it hit the brakes really hard to slow you down because it actually by mistake detected you were suppose to be going 40 MPH!? I'm pretty much done with our e-tron.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts