Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I just got my e-tron back from a recent hardware replacement (virtual mirror cameras) along with an unexpected service campaign update and noticed a few differences to the software, which look like small improvements.

Maybe a couple of the features in the pictures below were already there and I didn’t notice but some are most definitely new.

1. Privacy notice icon indicates that your position is now communicated (somewhere!)

2. 80% charge cut off indicator now shows green and yellow tips

3. Hi-performance charging search tip added 100kW/150kW

4. Route planner shows anticipated state of charge and charging time at arrival

I also think that the maximum range ‘cloud’ wasn’t shown on the route planner previously.. I seem to remember that it was only present when panning around the map during a journey.

Has anyone spotted anything else new?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks for the rundown!
Would you share your current software version?
For example, mine is MH2p_US_AUG35_P2658.
Mine hasn't been to the dealer since we bought it in December and I'm wondering if I should have it updated.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the 93G1 service campaign just applied, that’s probably what the dealer would recognise. Which screen in the MMI shows the software rev?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dealer did 3 updates a few weeks ago (5/28) - here are the software versions

IMG_1143.jpeg

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here’s the version that I’m currently running where the screen shots in this post feature. It’s a dangerous game taking photos of the interior in an e-tron. You can probably recognise the cartoon character stuck to the back of my phone 😂

It’s the same Pxxxx version I think as @tmiele though for a different market (US vs Europe)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the rundown!
Would you share your current software version?
For example, mine is MH2p_US_AUG35_P2658.
Mine hasn't been to the dealer since we bought it in December and I'm wondering if I should have it updated.
I also got mine in December and there are 3 updates needed already. I have attempted 2 appointments but there systems were down so they there unable to perform the upgrades. I will try again in a couple of weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts