Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
This sounds exactly like my case! Did you get any further updates? Or did you cancel out?
I know that was directed at the other poster, but I'm also having issues with a Tusker order (ordered August 2020!) and still not arrived. Service from Tusker has become marginally better, but helps that my employer had a high level meeting with Tusker to discuss switching to an alternative salary sacrifice provider given issues that I and others have had with Tusker.

Still no sign of the car - now 13 months after order - though!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know that was directed at the other poster, but I'm also having issues with a Tusker order (ordered August 2020!) and still not arrived. Service from Tusker has become marginally better, but helps that my employer had a high level meeting with Tusker to discuss switching to an alternative salary sacrifice provider given issues that I and others have had with Tusker.

Still no sign of the car - now 13 months after order - though!
I've given up on the leasing company and eventually went directly to the dealer... Audi Milton Keynes told me that Audi UK are not taking calls for individual status updates. Every so often Audi UK send out a spreadsheet with updates on cars that are showing some movement. Nothing on my car on the last s/sheet! The dealer also told me that I could cancel out on the car as it was not my fault. Unfortunately I leave within the A406 and I was banking on receiving this car before the extended ULEZ fees come in towards the end of October.

Need to rethink everything now as there is no guarantee that I will get my car before the start of the ULEZ charges (which my current car will face)...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've given up on the leasing company and eventually went directly to the dealer... Audi Milton Keynes told me that Audi UK are not taking calls for individual status updates. Every so often Audi UK send out a spreadsheet with updates on cars that are showing some movement. Nothing on my car on the last s/sheet! The dealer also told me that I could cancel out on the car as it was not my fault. Unfortunately I leave within the A406 and I was banking on receiving this car before the extended ULEZ fees come in towards the end of October.

Need to rethink everything now as there is no guarantee that I will get my car before the start of the ULEZ charges (which my current car will face)...
Interesting to be told that the dealership advised individual status updates aren't being provided. I contacted Audi Concierge on WhatsApp earlier and they confirmed the status of the vehicle. For me Audi Concierge have been much more informed of the latest status of the vehicle than either the dealer or lease company (Tusker).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Interesting to be told that the dealership advised individual status updates aren't being provided. I contacted Audi Concierge on WhatsApp earlier and they confirmed the status of the vehicle. For me Audi Concierge have been much more informed of the latest status of the vehicle than either the dealer or lease company (Tusker).
How do I get details of Audi Concierge? And do you then just go by the order number ?
Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
How do I get details of Audi Concierge? And do you then just go by the order number ?
Thanks.
They have a WhatsApp number - +44 113 733 4311.

Just drop them a message asking for an update on your vehicle - they'll need the order number and exact model when you first contact them. As I had ordered through a lease company, for me the hardest part was getting the Audi order number but since then they've been reasonably helpful.

·
Registered
Warranty Administrator
53 Posts
I'm not sure how it is in other areas, but here at my dealer in the US for whom I work for, we will not be receiving any new e-tron deliveries at least until December 2021.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts