Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Audi e-tron GT Prestige/Performance/Leather [Mythos Black]
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I knew the bolt pattern and hub size and just ordered by size.

View attachment 3150
Thanks for posting this.

I really like the look of yours and the Titan 7 T-S5.

It looks like the 7 T-5S fitment is the same as the ones you got, namely:

R: 20x11, CB 71.5, 5x130mm, ET 60
F: 20x9, CB 71.5, 5x130mm, ET45 (44 also available)

Compared with stock:
R: 20x11, 71.5, 5x130mm, ET 60
F: 20x9, 71.5, 5.x130mm, ET 54

The only minor difference is the closer offset of the Titan front wheels. I don't think that 9-10 mm closer offset would make that much of a difference, but have you confirmed they fit over the front brakes?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for posting this.

I really like the look of yours and the Titan 7 T-S5.

It looks like the 7 T-5S fitment is the same as the ones you got, namely:

R: 20x11, CB 71.5, 5x130mm, ET 60
F: 20x9, CB 71.5, 5x130mm, ET45 (44 also available)

Compared with stock:
R: 20x11, 71.5, 5x130mm, ET 60
F: 20x9, 71.5, 5.x130mm, ET 54

The only minor difference is the closer offset of the Titan front wheels. I don't think that 9-10 mm closer offset would make that much of a difference, but have you confirmed they fit over the front brakes?
This gives you an idea of how the offset fits. Not running any spacers.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
thanks for positing. i’m less worried about the amount of poke, and more concerned with clearing the brakes. can you post some close up shots of the front calipers?

it would be nice to see the amount of clearance with the wheel hub 9 mm closer to the caliper than stock

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
agreed. plenty of clearance there. thanks for posting man, i really appreciate it. you’ve helped me finalize my decision on wheels.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is anyone putting on all seasons instead of full winter tires? I live near Albuquerque and while it does get coldish we don't get a lot of snow. I'm picking up my GT in a couple weeks and haven't found a full set of all seasons in the OEM size. I can find the correct 245/45 20 to fit the fronts but haven't seen any 285/40 20 to fit the rears. Do you all think I could use 275/40 20 on the rear instead? I know they'd be slightly smaller diameter so the speedo would be off a bit, but shouldn't be by a lot.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)
I put a set of pirelli scorpion tires on my GT. It was very icy here in MT that day.
The Scorpions handled the conditions well.
I was able to finally find a build at a semi-local dealer, and am now scrambling for a set of winter tires. The P zero winters are no longer available on tire rack for the rear sizes, but the scorpion winters are.

I know your post is 11 days old now, but have you had any more time with the GT on the pirelli scorpion winters?

i am thinking of going 245/45 front and 275/40 rear -- what sizes did you put on?

·
Registered
97 Posts
What a weather here in Denmark. No wither wheels for me yet as I decided to wait and see if it was going to snow. Yesterday it did and what a mess for all the cars stuck in traffic.

The car was able to handle itself well but nobody drove more than about 50 km on the highway.

One thing to add to the EV discussion, the lack of motor heat means it doesn't melt the snow on the vehicle, besides windows in cabin. So much snow on the hood and headlights to whole way home
Cloud Atmosphere Blue Sky Snow

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)
I've been doing a ton of googling around for tires instead of the P zero winters.

Interested in what you all think of this setup.

Vredstein Wintrac Pro

Front 235/45R20 100V (stock is 245/45R20 103V)
Rear 275/40R20 106V (stock is 285/40R20 108V)

Should this difference in load rating vs OEM matter? I checked with tiresize.com and i think this should be fine in terms of fitment. But not sure about the load since this is such a heavy car!

Edit:

Another tidbit. Looks like if you went with the 21" wheel package, your OEM tires are

Front - 265/35R21 101Y
Rear - 305/30R21 104Y
(from Audi e-tron GT 2022 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs)

This makes me think the 100/106 setup should be just fine

Thoughts?

·
Registered
13 Posts
SNORLAX
It has been strangely warm in Montana, so I have not had any snow or Ice to try since that first day,
I have 245/45R20 on Front ans 285/40R20 on rear.
If winter comes to Montana I will post more on how the Scorpions handle the conditions.

·
Registered
e Tron GT with lots of goodies
72 Posts
What a weather here in Denmark. No wither wheels for me yet as I decided to wait and see if it was going to snow. Yesterday it did and what a mess for all the cars stuck in traffic.

The car was able to handle itself well but nobody drove more than about 50 km on the highway.

One thing to add to the EV discussion, the lack of motor heat means it doesn't melt the snow on the vehicle, besides windows in cabin. So much snow on the hood and headlights to whole way home View attachment 3397
I hear ya. Sadly, the snowman we built is already dead though. :p

I’m within hours of pulling the trigger on a showroom model of a GT here in Denmark. Being told that they might not be able to source winter tires for me right away, though! Giving me second thoughts, as I was planning to drive it to Jutland next week… :p

41 - 60 of 106 Posts