Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed order for Q4 Quattro 50 S Line Sportback with both packages in July for Dec delivery. Firstly went out to the end of Jan and now out to April

Not Good

·
Registered
Q4 50 Vorsprung - Build Week 37
26 Posts
Placed order for Q4 Quattro 50 S Line Sportback with both packages in July for Dec delivery. Firstly went out to the end of Jan and now out to April

Not Good
That is not good at all. Did they give you an actual estimated build week for the original timeline or just a delivery estimate? Just curious as I got my build week estimate quite quickly but its for the standard SUV shape so maybe due to it being a Sportback ... who knows but still not great at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered the Q4 e-tron 40 1st Edition Navaro Blue with C+S/Tech Pack on 24th Jun for Build Wk 35 - this week!

I am waiting for the dealer to get back on an update…

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ordered the Q4 e-tron 40 1st Edition Navaro Blue with C+S/Tech Pack on 24th Jun for Build Wk 35 - this week!

Would be really keen to hear how you get on, best of luck! Mines 2 weeks after yours so I hope delays are minimal.

·
Registered
4 Posts

ordered exactly the same on the 16th June. Build week was 12th July.
Still not built as it’s waiting on parts.

given the backlog of builds I think you might miss the build slot you’ve been given.

from what I gather. The wireless charging is holding up the build hence them dropping this and the enhanced Bluetooth from the tech pack if you order now

Hope you hit your build week as it’ll hopefully mean mines coming off the line as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Look on the bright side, at least you have SOME idea and got to put in your order. We don't know when it's coming out here, what the options will be, what it will cost… sigh.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Look on the bright side, at least you have SOME idea and got to put in your order. We don't know when it's coming out here, what the options will be, what it will cost… sigh.
That is very true, I have read on a different forum that the US was very unlikely to get anything other than the 50 all wheel drive variant as is the case for other Audi models but who knows as there is so little official information on it for the US.

@Tim6181 They removed the wireless charging from my specification (without telling me, I had to ask them to check if it was still there) which has meant no delay to my scheduled build week but I can imagine if cars were already in production when they made that switch, it could have lead to confusion and process errors in the factory as they decide what to do with partly complete cars expecting those parts. This is the only hope I have which makes me think cars going into production now should be less likely to be delayed, could be wrong of course :D

·
Registered
Ordered: E-tron 55 Black Edition (C+S) Navarra Blue
9 Posts
ordered exactly the same on the 16th June. Build week was 12th July.
Still not built as it’s waiting on parts.

given the backlog of builds I think you might miss the build slot you’ve been given.

from what I gather. The wireless charging is holding up the build hence them dropping this and the enhanced Bluetooth from the tech pack if you order now

Hope you hit your build week as it’ll hopefully mean mines coming off the line as well.
Did your car enter production but hasn't been completed, or still not even started production? I have an order on a 55 Etron Black Edition which started production on the Monday of week 34, and its still in build... Audi tell me that at the moment production is taking around 4 weeks due to the chip issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For those of us in the US..... Spoke to my dealer yesterday and the current status (subject to change) is they wont be able to place Q4 orders until "Late Fall" said delivery would be around February or March.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is very true, I have read on a different forum that the US was very unlikely to get anything other than the 50 all wheel drive variant as is the case for other Audi models but who knows as there is so little official information on it for the US.
Interesting. I was hearing that we'd get the RWD first and then the quattros down the road a ways. As someone who's in "shut up and take my money" mode for a loaded quattro, that's… mildly reassuring if true.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did your car enter production but hasn't been completed, or still not even started production? I have an order on a 55 Etron Black Edition which started production on the Monday of week 34, and its still in build... Audi tell me that at the moment production is taking around 4 weeks due to the chip issue.
I’m not totally sure. It’s a company car. So I’m getting messages via the lease company.
The last they had was it was scheduled for build on wc12th July.
It’s not been given the chassis number that shows it’s complete and that’s all I got.
The original delivery date was September 1st. Then mid September. Now early October. I’m hoping it’s waiting to be done properly with the phone box and wireless charging. So the car is complete. But I’m expecting to be having to buy a usb c to lightning cable when the car turns up

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Interesting. I was hearing that we'd get the RWD first and then the quattros down the road a ways. As someone who's in "shut up and take my money" mode for a loaded quattro, that's… mildly reassuring if true.

I heard this as well--that the first Q4's delivered to the US will be RWD.

·
Registered
2 Posts

The car has been built and is ‘in transit’. The dealer did not know when it would arrive as there is no further information. She said the cars just turn up.

One thing to note - I was told the dealer system gets updated on a Thursday.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just seen someone on Instagram order a Q4 edition one blacked out last month and had it yesterday, quote “Yea we were so lucky! When we ordered i think there was 2 (of the spec we wanted available) and yesterday he told us they’re really struggling with stock! That’s so annoying for you but jan will be here before you know it 😁”

·
Registered
Q4 Ed1 c&s, heat pump, Navarra blue
6 Posts
The car has been built and is ‘in transit’. The dealer did not know when it would arrive as there is no further information. She said the cars just turn up.

One thing to note - I was told the dealer system gets updated on a Thursday.
Lucky you! Its 8 hours on the train to Emden then boat to uk (grimsby?) Then to your dealer, generally that is 2 weeks.
I have the same spec car on order except instead of tech pack i did heat pump. I was end May order, build week 27 (5th july) and mine still just 'delayed'.

·
Registered
Ordered: E-tron 55 Black Edition (C+S) Navarra Blue
9 Posts
Asked Audi for an update on my vehicle this morning and this is the response. Atleast I have the VIN and it seems to have added to my app ok! Wonder how long it will take to get through the port and on a ship 🤔 anticipation is building… Build week was week 34, (55 black edition (C+S))
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
22 Posts
Asked Audi for an update on my vehicle this morning and this is the response. Atleast I have the VIN and it seems to have added to my app ok! Wonder how long it will take to get through the port and on a ship 🤔 anticipation is building… Build week was week 34, (55 black edition (C+S)) View attachment 2729
Good news, may I ask your order date?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts