Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I just joined the forum and look for this all over it without finding mention of some loose cables on the trunk, so I'm wondering if it's a defect on my particular car only. If I remove the tray next to the spare wheel, I see two loose cables with a square at the end, they seem like antennas (maybe for the keyless entry), but I find it odd for them to be exposed and loose. Here are some pictures.

Best regards,
Oscar
- 2020 e-tron 50 sportback

·
Registered
286 Posts
There is another thread on here somewhere about this. The conclusion was that these were moisture sensors, I think.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That may be normal, but that's terribly unfinished. Seems like something is wrong when wires are lose like that.
Absolutely, and easy to damage them if you remove that tray often. I'm using it to store my car cleaning products and towels, so I take it out every weekend.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sorry, the thread I was thinking about is actually in the Audi World Forums for the E Tron. Here is the link:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, the thread I was thinking about is actually in the Audi World Forums for the E Tron. Here is the link:

Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts