Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My E Tron has less than 5000 miles, and after the rear light issue started, the headlights came on when the car was off and not in use. The trunk closed on my wife for no reason several times. The dashboard started registering major failures and battery failures, and after three weeks at the dealer, they really don't have a clue. They need the car for several more weeks working with Germany to resolve they say. Initiating Lemon Law for a replacement.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The trunk closes when you put your foot too far under the bumper/rear of the car. It is the hands-free open/close feature. more like the knock-you-in-the-head feature for me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The trunk closes when you put your foot too far under the bumper/rear of the car. It is the hands-free open/close feature. more like the knock-you-in-the-head feature for me.
My Tailgate started to close while loading groceries once. I was on the far left side and probably my left foot triggered the closing. However, if I want to make the tailgate open or close it seems to be rather difficult to trigger action with my foot. The tailgate popped open one time when we got out of the car walked to the back. We both had key fobs on our person. Otherwise we are having a very nice experience after 3 thousands miles and a 450 mile road trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts