Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there , so monday driving to work i notice a map update was installing in the back ground so upon halfway to work, around 90ish% it say installation failed thought nothing of it ( i'll do it again later when i'm home) next morning at start up after about 90 second of driving i get traffic sign recognition currently limited. last night on my lunch break i accidentally hit navigation and it say : the navigation database is not available. so currently i have no navi and keep getting traffic sign pop up don't know if they link but all happen the same time.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi there , so monday driving to work i notice a map update was installing in the back ground so upon halfway to work, around 90ish% it say installation failed thought nothing of it ( i'll do it again later when i'm home) next morning at start up after about 90 second of driving i get traffic sign recognition currently limited. last night on my lunch break i accidentally hit navigation and it say : the navigation database is not available. so currently i have no navi and keep getting traffic sign pop up don't know if they link but all happen the same time.
and to top it off last week had a bolt in my rear tire and my xm radio just expired lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts