Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think that the dealers will do a "mark up" over the MRSP ? Yes I know it is a little early for such a discussion but I am trying to decide on my choice over this and the full E-tron. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
This might be a dumb thought and comment...however if you go through Costco they cannot sell the vehicle over what Costco allows — and I seriously doubt it will even be near MSRP.

·
Registered
132 Posts
This might be a dumb thought and comment...however if you go through Costco they cannot sell the vehicle over what Costco allows — and I seriously doubt it will even be near MSRP.
There are two different costco programs worth mentioning here... There's the costco auto buying program, which is basically like truecar... there's some pre-negotiated discount amount (which is usually no where near as good as one can get if they're willing to put the effort in, but not bad if you want a no-effort, let's just get it done deal) and then there's the periodic additional incentives (last one ended at the end of April) that are just a couple thousand dollars off the top of whatever deal you have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You are correct...and i doubt that stealerships will be offering anything better on this vehicle at the onset than what one might get using Costco. Great points on your above statement.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i doubt that stealerships will be offering anything better on this vehicle at the onset than what one might get using Costco.
I have never seen the costco offers be better than what one can get themselves... why would they be? It's just a lead generator that the dealer has to pay for. It definitely serves as a good ceiling for what you should never pay more than. With that said, I'm sure it'll be a better price than you can get if you walk in and say "how much for one of these?" though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts