Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Do you mind me asking... How are you finding the braking on the Q4 e-tron? I ask because a friend at work has one on order and I know that it's got a rear motor (unless you got the two motor one). That means that recuperative braking - which will be most of the braking - will be through the rear wheels only.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You get used the that figure dropping, when the car is new I think it's set to display the maximum. I never saw range figures that high ever again. You have to remember that the range figure is just an estimate linked to how you were driving recently, it's just a complete guess by a computer that doesn't know when you get in the car if you will be driving over a mountain range or on a motorway that day, so I've learned to ignore it. Especially when my e-tron tells me I have enough charge to get home then decides 2/3 of the way into a trip I won't make it. You learn to charge when you can, even if it means making the family sit in a dark scary car park at 1am for an hour!! You get used to preventing stuff like that after it happens!!! Good luck though, you will love electric once you get used to it!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts