Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, advice anybody?
I have to reset the MMI unit several times a week after both screens go black! After depressing the vol button for around 20 secs it reboots and all is well again!
Can this be normal?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hi, advice anybody?
I have to reset the MMI unit several times a week after both screens go black! After depressing the vol button for around 20 secs it reboots and all is well again!
Can this be normal?
No. I have had my E Tron 55 for a year and I have never had to reset the MMI.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. I have had my E Tron 55 for a year and I have never had to reset the MMI.
Many thanks for the message, looks like I’ll need to progress it directly with Audi - just don’t want it in the shop for too long for a minor issue!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m getting exactly the same with my 1 month old Etron seems to go when I have just run the auxiliary heating to warm up the car. How old is your vehicle ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m getting exactly the same with my 1 month old Etron seems to go when I have just run the auxiliary heating to warm up the car. How old is your vehicle ?
I had mine booked in for repair due to this issue, however i had to cancel due to lockdown yada yada. I'll get it booked back in when it's lifted. Previous reports were a software update and the upper screen changed out.
Mine's happens a few times a week. MY21, etron 50 delivered in November.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine has gone 3 times in the 4 weeks I have had the vehicle so it looks a trip to the dealer once we get out of this lockdown then ☹

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Etron is less than 3 months old, maybe they’re both from the same batch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts