Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Have anyone of you experience the MMI reset the shortcut itself (the 5 button shortcut on the left side of the upper screen)? I have been trying everything, but it always return to the default arrangement overnight when I start the Etron next morning. Any advice will help. Thnx

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
308 Posts
I observe similar behavior for any phone favorites i set. I set them all right they look solid but they are gone after the overnight charge for some reason.
I could not find a way around the issue for now.

·
Registered
2021 Audi e-tron Prestige, Glacier White Metallic
28 Posts
Hi Guys,

Have anyone of you experience the MMI reset the shortcut itself (the 5 button shortcut on the left side of the upper screen)? I have been trying everything, but it always return to the default arrangement overnight when I start the Etron next morning. Any advice will help. Thnx
Yes, I experienced this issue with my 2019 e-tron premium+, reported it and I believe Audi issued a software update that fixed it. If the dealership isn't aware of a software update. I would call Audi of America and speak with Nick. Here is his direct contact info.

Nick
Tel. +1 800 822 2834
Select Prompt 9 – Ext 43449

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you have the work sheet, the software version / patch and recall number should be recorded there. Would you mind to take a look @Hifixenthusiast ?
My apologies, it appears I might have misspoken. After reviewing all of my service actions for my 2019 etron, it appears that it wasn't fixed with the June 2020 MMI update. Based on my review of the documentation, I was still experiencing the problem when I took my vehicle in for repair in November 2020. That is also when I was offered the trade credit from AoA, because of all of all of the issues I had experience and was still having with my 2019 etron. I don't believe the issue is still present in my 2021 etron (I did a lot of compare/contrast right when I purchased the 2021 etron). I should be receiving my 2021 etron back from the dealer today and will test over the course of next week to see if it still present. Sorry about the confusion. I would still encourage you to reach out to Nick, as he sees it all.

·
Registered
28 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts