Audi e-tron Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
E-tron GT. My third EV. My first: a 2014 i8. My second a 2019 E-tron. Also drive a 2020 AMG GT roads
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had abdominal surgery, three surgeries actually, the last in December, and I can't get into the GT any more. I can still get in my AMG GT because it's a roadster. But I can't double over to slide into the etron. So I bought a new F-150 truck to drive around most of the time. (I used to drive big 4x4 duallies to haul my gooseneck horse trailers so the F-150 is tiny in comparison, but much easier for me to get into.) If I had my preferences I'd keep the etron. It has been great.

I leased the etron last March for 3 years. It's a Prestige, has less than 3000 miles, and is wrapped in a brilliant blue (the actual color is "Tactical Green") and it has all the options. My monthly lease payment is about $1750 which includes California sales tax. (I just renewed the registration.) In addition to the wrap I've got a wrapped front license plate. And no diamond lane decals.

I'd like to sell it for the current buyout price (around $100k) or transfer the lease. As to transferring the lease I'd give the lucky transferee a subsidy to bring down the monthly lease payment.

Any ideas?

The car is immaculate although it needs a car wash.

(Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move it.)

· Registered
172 Posts
How much for just the heater? :p

Sorry to see you go, but you have to take care of yourself first. I'd pick up the car, as my wife likes the tactical green (who knew!), but I've already got a GT and there's be issues at home if I showed up with another.

· Registered
E-tron GT. My third EV. My first: a 2014 i8. My second a 2019 E-tron. Also drive a 2020 AMG GT roads
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much for just the heater? :p

Sorry to see you go, but you have to take care of yourself first. I'd pick up the car, as my wife likes the tactical green (who knew!), but I've already got a GT and there's be issues at home if I showed up with another.
Can I throw in a free divorce mediation?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts