Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All seems to be working on the app and it connects to the vehicle from the house but everytime I open the app it comes up saying 'Link Vehicle' The Audi Connect Infotainment Services are not yet linked to the vehicle.

I thought I'd done everything but can't seem to find the option to link that up. Anybody know where it is?

·
Registered
286 Posts
If you have your Key User set up OK through the MMI, I recall I also had to log in to my Amazon account to use the Infotainment services offered through the car. For me that was some time ago. I recall being in my car with the car turned on and the MyAudi app connected. I the hit the little man at the lower right of the screen in the App. I then hit under Services, "Vehicle Connection". On that page you login/set up info services (here in the US: Amazon Music, Napster, and Calendar)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have your Key User set up OK through the MMI, I recall I also had to log in to my Amazon account to use the Infotainment services offered through the car. For me that was some time ago. I recall being in my car with the car turned on and the MyAudi app connected. I the hit the little man at the lower right of the screen in the App. I then hit under Services, "Vehicle Connection". On that page you login/set up info services (here in the US: Amazon Music, Napster, and Calendar)
Thanks I’ll try that in a bit, does the phone need to be connected via a cable to the car at the time?

·
Registered
286 Posts
No. It is all wireless. I don't even think you need bluetooth. All of this set up is through the Audi servers--your phone connected by wifi to the audi servers and your car connected via it's wifi to the audi servers. You access these services via the MMI icon showing the two musical 1/8 notes (I think you might call them quavers)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still having issues linking the vehicle to my account for some reason, when connected to the car WiFi I get update failed, not sure what update its trying to do though, but either way it still doesn’t link. Anybody got any ideas?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Have you tried logging out and then logging back into your MyAudi app account (found at the very bottom of the page you get to after hitting the "little person" icon at the bottom lower right of the main page)? Also, when opening the MyAudi app, let the "spinning circles" finish their thing before trying to do anything on the app.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had this same issue initially.I had to uninstall the audi app and then update my iphone and then reinstall the app to make it work. Once I did that I was able to make myself the key user and sign in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts