Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
181 - 200 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
And the older cars are garbage for Audi. We were the first ones to believe and to invest on this AUDI product and what do we got appart from being the best salesman’s by showing the car on the real world????
Very dissapointed with AUDI!

·
Registered
Q4 e-tron 35 S-line in Narvarra Blue
154 Posts
A year on and absolutely no date when the software update for the early cars will be available. And if Audi ask me to visit the dealer, send in screenshots or delete and reinstall the app, I may say a few choice words!

Reactions: Phil57c

·
Registered
154 Posts
From Audi Digital.

We have an update from our technical department regarding your case. They suggest that they have made an adjustment in the server regarding your request which now should be resolved.

If the issue is not resolved a physical analysis is required, therefore kindly provide us with the following information so we can contact your Audi partner directly on your behalf:

1.The name of your preferred Audi Partner so we can inform them of the resolution and schedule a workshop visit for your vehicle.

2. Registration number

3. Full Address

Please confirm that we have your consent to share your information with your preferred dealer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the same issue now. No connection to car so now even less functionality from their useless app.

I've solved the problem the only way I know. I have put my name down for a Mercedes EQE SUV and will cancel the Q4 50 order I paid a deposit for over a year ago. The Q4 40 I currently have will go down in history as a failed experiment.

Audi... you are an effing joke that nobody gets.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I even tried deleting the app and reloading it on my iPhone and no change. And on my iPad where I didn’t update the app (thankfully), it now shows incorrect range compared with the car. The ongoing software issues with the Q4 are a joke!

Reactions: Deutsch100

·
Registered
154 Posts
This is the fix. It restored the range and battery, but the Climate Control is greyed out!

Go to find charging terminal, search for one and calculate route, then cancel it and it should come back.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is the fix. It restored the range and battery, but the Climate Control is greyed out!

Go to find charging terminal, search for one and calculate route, then cancel it and it should come back.
That solved the app problem for me. Audi software on the Q4 E tron is shocking for a premium brand.
Here is the YouTube video that also shows it if anyone needs it

·
Registered
7 Posts
That solved the app problem for me. Audi software on the Q4 E tron is shocking for a premium brand.
Here is the YouTube video that also shows it if anyone needs it
That's really helpful ! Thanks. The software on the Q4 is so bad, I feel like Audi have enrolled me into a beta-test program without letting me know. I have never even heard the like. It's my own fault for going for a version 1 of anything - I should have known better!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I’ve had my Q4 for a week now and really enjoying it, with both the car and the app working well. The only glitch I’ve noticed which crops up occasionally and then corrects itself, is that whilst the app shows the correct battery percentage at all times, it sometimes shows a much lower range than the car. Does this happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The app is now working for me and not getting the server error message popup and not needing to do the hack to get things to display.
Seems like Audi IT team tweaked something on their end to fix this bug. I also got the classic boilerplate response from their app team like everyone else recently after leaving a 1 star review on the iOS app store.
My 2021 Q4 40 e-tron still can't use the charge schedule feature.

181 - 200 of 215 Posts