Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this... literally just been given my VIN number so added it to the app and its showing the incorrect trim level of my car i.e. sport instead of Sline.

Haven't connected it to the car yet but just wondering if anyone else has come across this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can confirm the heated steering wheel comes on when using remote climate control (5/22 manu). It is not option, just defaults to coming on when it is cold (it could be tied to the setting for driver heated seats)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not sure if it fits within this topic but since couple weeks now (since some last update) i seem not to be able to adjust from the app the charge percentage (it is always on 80% and I can only amend it to 90 or 100 in the car). Does anybody else face the same issue? The UI seems to be exactly the same, just in past when I clicked on the bar, I could change it and now it does not react :/

·
Registered
Q4 SB 45 Sline
147 Posts
Not sure if it fits within this topic but since couple weeks now (since some last update) i seem not to be able to adjust from the app the charge percentage (it is always on 80% and I can only amend it to 90 or 100 in the car). Does anybody else face the same issue? The UI seems to be exactly the same, just in past when I clicked on the bar, I could change it and now it does not react :/
i have the exact same problem. I noticed that 2 days ago. Not sure when they retracted the option

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
At least in the US there was a MyAudi app update to ver 4.13 recently that supposedly brought some remote features to the Q4 etron. HOWEVER, an unfortunate byproduct, it also screwed up the ability for most other Etrons to adjust SOC limit via the app and to view and edit charging timers within the app. For now, you can only do that via the MMI. Audi is aware of the problem, but has no date for resolution.

201 - 215 of 215 Posts