Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can’t get into my car to check charging etc with the app.

“An error with code VSR.technical.9027”

Any feedback?

Reactions: Joe

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’m the same .. the Audi app is not very reliable... this is probably the 5th occasion where it’s not working...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI, Spoke with Audi. Their system was down yesterday and they recommend delete and reinstall app.

I did that (with them on the phone) and still cant connect. However, I dont get the same error message. Just a cant update info message.

They requested screenshots, etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’ve still got the same - I messaged the e-tron concierge team and they said there is a known issue with the server and should be resolved tomorrow... I had a Volvo for 3 years and never once had a problem connecting to my car via the app.. in the first 5 weeks of Audi ownership I’ve had 5 occasions where the app won’t connect

·
Registered
29 Posts
Audi is worst than my old Jaguar

I thought that Audi would have more resources to make their app more reliable than what I had with my Jaguar. But I've had the same issues - the app connects to the car maybe 50% of the time (I have to have wifi turned off on my phone usually). i have never been able to pre-heat the car in the cold weather because it won't connect.

I will try to delete and re-install and see if it's better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts