Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t get into my car to check charging etc with the app.

“An error with code VSR.technical.9027”

Any feedback?

Reactions: Joe

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’m the same .. the Audi app is not very reliable... this is probably the 5th occasion where it’s not working...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FYI, Spoke with Audi. Their system was down yesterday and they recommend delete and reinstall app.

I did that (with them on the phone) and still cant connect. However, I dont get the same error message. Just a cant update info message.

They requested screenshots, etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’ve still got the same - I messaged the e-tron concierge team and they said there is a known issue with the server and should be resolved tomorrow... I had a Volvo for 3 years and never once had a problem connecting to my car via the app.. in the first 5 weeks of Audi ownership I’ve had 5 occasions where the app won’t connect

·
Registered
29 Posts
Audi is worst than my old Jaguar

I thought that Audi would have more resources to make their app more reliable than what I had with my Jaguar. But I've had the same issues - the app connects to the car maybe 50% of the time (I have to have wifi turned off on my phone usually). i have never been able to pre-heat the car in the cold weather because it won't connect.

I will try to delete and re-install and see if it's better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Remote services for Audi Connect have been down for months. It appears the issue began with the App update for Q4. It has been months and Audi is not addressing the issue because of the "low" number of 2019 and 2020 Audi e-tron owners. Ironically their on-hold message states "we are experiencing unusually long hold times" due to a recent "system upgrade". I have been on hold for hours but never been able to get thru to an Audi Connect customer experience advocate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts