Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - so having worked out how to turn the display from km to miles, its changed the temperature to Farenheit not celsius for the cabin temperatures - in App not in car displays.

Is there a way I can have both - miles and Celsius displayed - as the only choices I can see at moment are Imperial (miles and F) and Metric (km and C) - I know Im awkward wanting a mix of Imperial and Metric LOL :D

Cheers

·
Registered
48 Posts
OK - so having worked out how to turn the display from km to miles, its changed the temperature to Farenheit not celsius for the cabin temperatures - in App not in car displays.

Is there a way I can have both - miles and Celsius displayed - as the only choices I can see at moment are Imperial (miles and F) and Metric (km and C) - I know Im awkward wanting a mix of Imperial and Metric LOL :D

Cheers
I am awkward too then! I would like a mix of imperial and metric. At present I don’t think there is a way of doing this.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am awkward too then! I would like a mix of imperial and metric. At present I don’t think there is a way of doing this.
It shows Miles / celsius in the car LOL - just not the app.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It shows Miles / celsius in the car LOL - just not the app.
Fair point well made! It’s only recently since the new app that the heated seat icons are now correct they were set up for left hand drive vehicles until recently so hopefully eventually they will change this too

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fair point well made! It’s only recently since the new app that the heated seat icons are now correct they were set up for left hand drive vehicles until recently so hopefully eventually they will change this too
Ah thats heated seats is it - I thought it was dual sided air conditioning or turn that on and off LOL - am I right in saying though that it is just heated seat on or heated seat off and no 3 stage choice of how much heat?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ah thats heated seats is it - I thought it was dual sided air conditioning or turn that on and off LOL - am I right in saying though that it is just heated seat on or heated seat off and no 3 stage choice of how much heat?
It seems to put the seat you choose to have on to 2. It would be be better if the app followed the vehicle closely. I previously had a Volvo T8 and that app was so much better and this was from 2016. It even told you the outside temperature reading at the vehicle. Also the app was very reliable too.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It seems to put the seat you choose to have on to 2. It would be be better if the app followed the vehicle closely. I previously had a Volvo T8 and that app was so much better and this was from 2016. It even told you the outside temperature reading at the vehicle. Also the app was very reliable too.
I've come from a Volvo V90 Cross Country - and yes the app had a lot of well detailed settings, but the car itself knew when to turn on the seats / rear window defrost etc - depending on the outside temperature.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've come from a Volvo V90 Cross Country - and yes the app had a lot of well detailed settings, but the car itself knew when to turn on the seats / rear window defrost etc - depending on the outside temperature.
I also find that with the timer for heating the vehicle for departure time starts too late so I like to activate it manually 30 mins before departing
It was useful in the snow earlier on in the year as I set the timer to coincide with the falling of snow in the early hours so it wouldn’t settle on the car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts