Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a call from my dealer my car amongst other, he would not say an amount but did say it’s substantial… is lost. There is a massive breakdown in the transportation system and they don’t know now if a car is built, on way to port or left port. They say there is zero idea on timescale on fixing this issue as all cars will be held now until it is resolved. He said it might even come to people going down and looking at each car. When I asked if it could be months he was honest and said it could be. 7 months wait for build now they lose the bloody thing, so if your car is showing left factory to port chances are your in the same boat….or in are case stuck on the dock 😂

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
796 Posts
.. .might be also at the bottom of the port for all you know :) Ooops, it slipped off the transport ship :)

Sorry, bad joke, but nothing to do right now it seems but wait.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That is awful!!!! You think they would be throwing people at this even if it means a manual stock count!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Could any of this mess be attributed to the realignments going on due to Brexit?
there are many things i would blame on BREXIT (am not a fan of that decision) but I don't think this is one of them - i was very lucky to have my car delivered July 6 after it was imported into the UK end of May/early June

·
Registered
48 Posts
I’m in the same boat, car is supposed to be built 8 weeks ago but not in the UK yet. I’m aware using the term in the same boat here is rather funny. Audi Conceirage are not telling me anything really. I’ve flat out asked if my car is lost and awaiting a response 😀

·
Registered
48 Posts
I’m in the same boat, car is supposed to be built 8 weeks ago but not in the UK yet. I’m aware using the term in the same boat here is rather funny. Audi Conceirage are not telling me anything really. I’ve flat out asked if my car is lost and awaiting a response 😀
I also flat out asked them and they assured me that there’s just a bottleneck at the port and there’s just a massive backlog. They couldn’t however explain how some cars built later were already in the UK..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also flat out asked them and they assured me that there’s just a bottleneck at the port and there’s just a massive backlog. They couldn’t however explain how some cars built later were already in the UK..
First post on here but have been looking for info as my etron allegedly left the factory on 1st June and according to Audi has not arrived at the port in Germany yet which is a 5-6 hour journey.

I've been texting via their WhatsApp address weekly for updates but think they are bored of me now as they as they are saying the tracking system is down.

So far all they have suggested is that it could be at the port but not signed in and that there are delays.

Like you, I was beginning to think they have lost the car or sold it to someone else!

I have the vin number but that doesn't really help try to track it down

I'll post here if I get any updates but not holding my breath

·
Registered
48 Posts
First post on here but have been looking for info as my etron allegedly left the factory on 1st June and according to Audi has not arrived at the port in Germany yet which is a 5-6 hour journey.

I've been texting via their WhatsApp address weekly for updates but think they are bored of me now as they as they are saying the tracking system is down.

So far all they have suggested is that it could be at the port but not signed in and that there are delays.

Like you, I was beginning to think they have lost the car or sold it to someone else!

So frustrating isn’t it. I’ve got the same “tracking system is down” reply from them. Hopefully we’ll get some good news soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

if you are having issues with WhatsApp Audi changed the number to 44 113 733 4311
I had to message as was getting zero response from the old number

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all. This is my first post. I came across this forum while looking for info regarding my Audi etron order which I have also been told had gone missing.

I ordered the 50 Black Edition on 4th November through my works salary sacrifice scheme. After lots of dates being pushed back and little to no updates from my works scheme, I decided to ring Audi myself. After a bit of discussion I was told my car had been built and left the factory on 11th June and then arrived at the port in Emden on 12th June. That is the last piece of tracking info that Audi have on my vehicle.

Very frustrating.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all. This is my first post. I came across this forum while looking for info regarding my Audi etron order which I have also been told had gone missing.

I ordered the 50 Black Edition on 4th November through my works salary sacrifice scheme. After lots of dates being pushed back and little to no updates from my works scheme, I decided to ring Audi myself. After a bit of discussion I was told my car had been built and left the factory on 11th June and then arrived at the port in Emden on 12th June. That is the last piece of tracking info that Audi have on my vehicle.

Very frustrating.
Similar timeline and experience for me and got advised of a further 4 week delay and eta of 15/09 this week.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Had an update today they have removed the delay on my car and it has moved to awaiting ship at port.,seems they found the 14 foot long car 😂 Dealer called and ask do I want to wait for new reg said if it arrives the first two weeks of August will take it anything after will hold for new reg plate

·
Registered
48 Posts
Had an update today they have removed the delay on my car and it has moved to awaiting ship at port.,seems they found the 14 foot long car 😂 Dealer called and ask do I want to wait for new reg said if it arrives the first two weeks of August will take it anything after will hold for new reg plate
Great news! Hopefully that means a few of ours will get some movement soon.
It must be tricky for them to keep track of these tiny little cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pleased for you! I hope mine was parked next to yours 😂

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone, first time poster and like others came across this forum searching for info on my delayed e-tron. Build week 18 told it was built and released from factory 25th May and should be deliverable in June basically it’s been on the way from the factory or at the port ever since but feel they don’t have a clue, added to priority shipping at the end of June, delayed for 5 weeks at port 6 weeks should be max, now 10 weeks still no news. I haven’t chased since 2 week of July as I told them didn’t want it until Sept & new plate now but reading above have serious doubts it will turn up in September - maybe they are waiting for an entire boat load before shipping! Very poor form from Audi, not sure why they just aren’t honest with people as I suspect we’re just the tip of the iceberg. Anyway fingers crossed all and hope for some positive news soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts