Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
81 - 100 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
That’s fantastic news mine arrived really quickly once it was at Grimsby so fingers crossed you will have it soon will look forward to seeing your around Oldham/Manchester in it 👍
Thanks Jamesantro. Starting to get the buzz back about getting a new car now! I live in Nottingham though so unfortunately you won't see me around Manchester/Oldham 🤣

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Thanks Jamesantro. Starting to get the buzz back about getting a new car now! I live in Nottingham though so unfortunately you won't see me around Manchester/Oldham 🤣
Shame I thought as you were using an Oldham dealer you would be local. I collect my car tomorrow tracker being fitted in the morning so fingers crossed will be ready for 4.30pm

·
Registered
38 Posts
Shame I thought as you were using an Oldham dealer you would be local. I collect my car tomorrow tracker being fitted in the morning so fingers crossed will be ready for 4.30pm
Oldham were the dealership that accepted the order through Zenith. Bet you can't wait to get it. Make sure you post some pictures 👍🏻

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Looks great mate! Any tips for getting the key user set up from your experience today?
I would say confirm everything on the myAudi app first before putting a user in the car, once I had confirmed my identification by text message the car allowed me to add as key user but strangely only via the phone app.
My steps
Add yourself as a user on the car

Confirm everything on the my Audi app there are around three steps to follow from PIN number you set when first installing the app to a text message with a code to confirm who you are

Wait around 20 minutes then add scratch off code in to the my Audi app will then add you as key user
The Audi instructions are awful just lead to failed message all the time or better still make the dealer set it up for you

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Looks absolutely amazing. Especially lit up at night. Seriously can't wait now. On a side note I really like your reg number too 🤣
The car was worth the wait I know it was the longest I’ve ever waited but think any electric car would have taken as long at present. Audi Oldham we’re fantastic car was prefect and just gives the wow factor every time you step into it.
Highlights are the way the seatbelt hugs you when you set off
The matrix lights are very good
Easy access seat goes back to help getting out
Kick boot opener is very handy

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for the info. Out of interest was the car delivered on the back of a lorry or was it driven to you?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the info. Out of interest was the car delivered on the back of a lorry or was it driven to you?
Mine was a company car through Arval leasing (Audi Cambridge was the dealership) and it was driven from Cambridge to my home for delivery.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mine was a company car through Arval leasing (Audi Cambridge was the dealership) and it was driven from Cambridge to my home for delivery.
Fair enough. I don’t know why I assumed it’ll be delivered on a lorry of some sort. I was kind of surprised that they’re driving it to be delivered. Naivety on my part perhaps.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was told by Oldham Audi that they will deliver mine on a trailer. Depending on when I can get it I will go and pick it up from them, which they also said is possible.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Hi I collected it from my local dealer so was all prepared and on charge didn’t want it delivered on a flatbed as worried about damage

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats on the car, very excited now! Finally had it confirmed that mine will be delivered on Tuesday. Asked if I could collect and was told no, that the agreement with the lease company is driven delivery only. Not a huge issue as it's only 15 miles away!

Given that all of our cars are finally on the move, I bet it was that they were all waiting for some final part to arrive before being shipped!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Oh another positive Alexa is back it’s under media and can now control my house lights and heating fantastic 🎉

81 - 100 of 149 Posts