Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oldham were the dealership that accepted the order through Zenith. Bet you can't wait to get it. Make sure you post some pictures 👍🏻
Hi, how easy is it to get the dealer details from Zenith and contact the dealer? I’ve asked Zenith a few times. I guess you also need the order number too?!
Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, how easy is it to get the dealer details from Zenith and contact the dealer? I’ve asked Zenith a few times. I guess you also need the order number too?!
Thanks
Hi. I ordered mine through my work salary sacrifice scheme which use Zenith. As soon as the order was accepted by an Audi dealer I was contacted by them to confirm what they had received from Zenith was correct. That's how I knew it was Oldham Audi.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi. I ordered mine through my work salary sacrifice scheme which use Zenith. As soon as the order was accepted by an Audi dealer I was contacted by them to confirm what they had received from Zenith was correct. That's how I knew it was Oldham Audi.
The very same expect Audi Milton Keynes. I then rang Audi Milton Keynes and got the order number.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The impossible has happened: my car arrived home today! By far the nicest car I’ve had.
Excellent news!

I can't remember without scrolling back through this thread, but how long have you been waiting and how long from entering the UK did it take to get the car?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Excellent news!

I can't remember without scrolling back through this thread, but how long have you been waiting and how long from entering the UK did it take to get the car?
I wasn’t waiting anywhere near as long as some people but it was build 1/6/21. Arrived in the uk port 4/8/21.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I wasn’t waiting anywhere near as long as some people but it was build 1/6/21. Arrived in the uk port 4/8/21.
Did you wait for September delivery for the new reg plate, or was that just how long it took from entering the UK? Mine was shipped to Grimsby on 31/08/21 so I'm hoping for it to arrive at the dealer this week 🤞🏻🙏

·
Registered
38 Posts
I did wait for the new reg yeah, and today was the earliest the dealer had a driver available so hopefully yours won’t take too long now
That's good to hear. Any pictures you can post to get me even more impatient than I am now 🤣

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine has made it to the dealer too!

Got to wait until a week Friday before they can deliver it though as needs to be sent on a truck

The wait is almost over - ordered last November with an original delivery date of March

·
Registered
38 Posts
To me, arrived at the dealer at the end of August
That's quicker than expected then considering they seem to be telling everyone it's 15 working days etc.

Mine has made it to the dealer too!

Got to wait until a week Friday before they can deliver it though as needs to be sent on a truck

The wait is almost over - ordered last November with an original delivery date of March
I've been told I can pick mine up by the dealer so I hope Zenith allow this? I ordered mine in November too so I feel your pain mate

·
Registered
13 Posts
Finally managed to get details out of Zenith. My eTron was a week 26 build. Rang the dealer - they don’t have any further update from the factory or Audi UK. Crazy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have finally had the phone call I've been waiting for! My car has arrived at the dealer and I am picking it up on 15th. Can't wait!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have finally had the phone call I've been waiting for! My car has arrived at the dealer and I am picking it up on 15th. Can't wait!
Congrats! I’m even excited for you! What model are you getting and what was the build week?
Do upload pics!

101 - 120 of 149 Posts