Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
That's quicker than expected then considering they seem to be telling everyone it's 15 working days etc.

I've been told I can pick mine up by the dealer so I hope Zenith allow this? I ordered mine in November too so I feel your pain mate
I'm with Zenith also and when I asked about picking it up they said if the dealer was ok with it then they had no issue. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Having read positive updates from others I contacted Audi Concierge.

I've been told my vehicle has now made it to the UK port - about time given I ordered August 2020 and it was manufactured wk22 (w/c 31st May 2021). Depending on timescales from here, delivery will have only taken about 14 (fourteen!) months from order and 4 months from actual manufacturer!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Having read positive updates from others I contacted Audi Concierge.

I've been told my vehicle has now made it to the UK port - about time given I ordered August 2020 and it was manufactured wk22 (w/c 31st May 2021). Depending on timescales from here, delivery will have only taken about 14 (fourteen!) months from order and 4 months from actual manufacturer!
I thought I'd waited a long time from 4th November 2020 but August 2020 is ridiculous.

The wait is nearly over though and I'm sure it will be worth it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
First week of ownership report: it’s amazing. I’ve only put about 150 miles on it at a cost of about £4 (averaging about 2.7-2.8 m/kWh, I did get 3m/kWh on the way to work one day).
lovely car so far, it feels far too posh for the likes of me that’s for sure.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I thought I'd waited a long time from 4th November 2020 but August 2020 is ridiculous.

The wait is nearly over though and I'm sure it will be worth it.
I’m praying that my March order and June build date etron on does not take a year to arrive :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
First week of ownership report: it’s amazing. I’ve only put about 150 miles on it at a cost of about £4 (averaging about 2.7-2.8 m/kWh, I did get 3m/kWh on the way to work one day).
Amazing and very jealous! Glad you’re able to finally enjoy it. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Collected mine just over a week ago and did an 800 mile round trip to the Isle of Wight for a five day holiday is an amazing car apart from the crooked steering wheel 😂. Average was 2.9-3.0kw while there apart from when I put it in drive and pressed twice and found sport ….wow it’s fast on par with my m240i bmw. My favourite part of the car is the sound it makes like a jet turbine stunning, least favourite is parking it in normal spaces as it’s to long 😂

·
Registered
72 Posts
Collected mine just over a week ago and did an 800 mile round trip to the Isle of Wight for a five day holiday is an amazing car apart from the crooked steering wheel 😂. Average was 2.9-3.0kw while there apart from when I put it in drive and pressed twice and found sport ….wow it’s fast on par with my m240i bmw. My favourite part of the car is the sound it makes like a jet turbine stunning, least favourite is parking it in normal spaces as it’s to long 😂
I know what you mean about parking. It’s an absolute tank of a thing. I took my octavia VRs for a drive today and it just felt like an archaic, hard, noisy thing. Did you claim your “free” £150 charging credit?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
I know what you mean about parking. It’s an absolute tank of a thing. I took my octavia VRs for a drive today and it just felt like an archaic, hard, noisy thing. Did you claim your “free” £150 charging credit?
i did, I thought you just registered the card and joined transit but then was informed I had to contact Audi concierge service to get the voucher code, came in very handy

·
Registered
72 Posts
i did, I thought you just registered the card and joined transit but then was informed I had to contact Audi concierge service to get the voucher code, came in very handy
Ah I see. I haven’t done it yet but I’m planning a 300 mile round trip in October so I’ll get it done..I think I worked out you should be able to charge the car from 0-100% around 5 times on a fast charger.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great stuff! Out of interest how did you find the charging whilst on the 800 mile round trip? I get mine on Wednesday and in about 4 weeks we are off to Cornwall for the week so will be doing similar amount of miles. Any tips?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is this £150 credit for all or is it something only certain orders get?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is this £150 credit for all or is it something only certain orders get?
Here is a link to Audi Charging web page - e-tron charging service > Charging > Audi UK. It states - "All-e-tron customers receive £150 account credit for free² - which is the equivalent of 1,000 miles of free electricity. To receive your free credit, please call or WhatsApp us on 01137 334 311 and we will send you an electronic voucher code to your email, which you will need to add to your account on the e-tron Charging Service portal."
Mine is a company car leased through Arval and i received the £150 credit - which is very useful indeed!!!. Register on the Audi charging service first then obtain the voucher from Audi Whatsapp and once you have it you need to apply that voucher into the charging service web site (the voucher is not automatically given nor applied).
Good luck

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here is a link to Audi Charging web page - e-tron charging service > Charging > Audi UK. It states - "All-e-tron customers receive £150 account credit for free² - which is the equivalent of 1,000 miles of free electricity. To receive your free credit, please call or WhatsApp us on 01137 334 311 and we will send you an electronic voucher code to your email, which you will need to add to your account on the e-tron Charging Service portal."
Mine is a company car leased through Arval and i received the £150 credit - which is very useful indeed!!!. Register on the Audi charging service the get and apply your voucher.
Good luck
Thanks for the info. I'll look into it this week

·
Registered
38 Posts
What a day! Absolutely delighted with the car. Still not set a lot of things up but the driving experience is absolutely 1st class.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow it looks amazing and well worth the wait 👍
Thanks, I love it.

Just a question about your etron. Did you spec the coloured ambient lighting or was it standard on the S Line? I could have swore it was standard on the Black edition but I don't have any lights and no options in the menu anywhere?

121 - 140 of 149 Posts