Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi team;

Very glad to be part of this community - I've just picked up my 2020 Etron 55 in grey.

The only bizarre thing is that the car has the badge etron 50 quattro but has the car details from the model equipment list and the range is that of a 55 (i.e. 230 miles range)

Has anyone had something like this happen?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Odd. As far as I know, the specs for the various versions of the 50 and 55 e-trons are identical - they differ only in motor output and battery

The range seems very 55. Another way to tell would be to power up the drive (so that the power gauge turns green). The 55 has a Boost feature beyond 100%. You don't have to actually drive it to check this. Put the drive into 'D' then move the selector back again to get the drive mode to change to 'S' and there should be a change in the power gauge in the region beyond 100%. If you are in Dynamic mode, I think the boost feature is available by default.

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
84 Posts
Hi team;

Very glad to be part of this community - I've just picked up my 2020 Etron 55 in grey.

The only bizarre thing is that the car has the badge etron 50 quattro but has the car details from the model equipment list and the range is that of a 55 (i.e. 230 miles range)

If you ordered/paid for 55, it could be one of the factory errors. Adds character. LOL

·
Registered
127 Posts
Did you point it out to the dealer when it was delivered / handed over? What did they say?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think you're both absolutely right. This is the data from the myAudi app. I'll chalk this up to character!
Those are very much 55 data.

I'd say keep the 50 badge. On the (probably quite rare occasion) a 50 driver clocks your badge and tries to drag race you, his reaction may be to enter into a complaint process with Audi and share it with the forum.

Could be fun...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you point it out to the dealer when it was delivered / handed over? What did they say?
The dealer did check and verified that it was the 55 spec. If anything, the Audi finance also confirms that it's a 55 specification.

Genuine character!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are very much 55 data.

I'd say keep the 50 badge. On the (probably quite rare occasion) a 50 driver clocks your badge and tries to drag race you, his reaction may be to enter into a complaint process with Audi and share it with the forum.

Could be fun...
Hah - I was commenting to my wife that the car happily performs in the way I drive - lots of coasting and just the right level of range. I'll keep away from too many traffic light races!

·
Registered
e-tron 50 technik
149 Posts
Hi team;

Sorry. None of this happened without photos ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very nice. Enjoy.

Reactions: JoeNomad

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
84 Posts
Reactions: JoeNomad

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
True unicorn! Wish I could get 226 miles here in LA. Last night 179 miles @ 90%. Getting slightly worse and only in the 50s at night.

I think I mentioned it before, but I love the way the car is set up and the more i drive it, the better mileage I am seeing. It's everything from using the paddles to increase regen, setting the drive on efficiency mode + boost. I was as bad as 1.5 miles/kwh but once I figured out how to drive (and drive longer distances), the efficiency has come back.

Really happy to be part of this group.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts