Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

My new e-tron arrived today after being ordered back in July 2020. It's an e-tron 50 with the upgraded alloys, tinted glass and virtual mirrors.

This is my first EV so really looking forward to figuring out how life with an EV is going to work out! This is also the first EV I have seen with the new green striped UK number plates to symbolise that it's an EV!

Some pics below:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Congratulations! Nice combination. I like the lighter interior because I think Audi has done a really good job design-wise and the lighter color shows off the highlights really well. Some people seem to be waiting a long time for deliveries now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi All

My new e-tron arrived today after being ordered back in July 2020. It's an e-tron 50 with the upgraded alloys, tinted glass and virtual mirrors.

This is my first EV so really looking forward to figuring out how life with an EV is going to work out! This is also the first EV I have seen with the new green striped UK number plates to symbolise that it's an EV!

Some pics below:
View attachment 1110
View attachment 1111
Congratulations. Nice wheels. Not that I have a choice but I would be interest in experience of the mirrors maybe immediately, after say a few days of driving and then after a month or so. Enjoy!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations. Nice wheels. Not that I have a choice but I would be interest in experience of the mirrors maybe immediately, after say a few days of driving and then after a month or so. Enjoy!
Hi, the mirrors are definitely something that im going to need to get used to! 24hrs in and they have performed brilliantly in the wet and dark on the motorway, and after making some adjustments on the MMI they are really bright and wide angled when in use.

The hardest bit i have found with them so far is reverse parking with them, but i am sure i will get to grips with that with time 🤞

They definitely do draw attention too!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks very smart - I am having the same colour interior but galaxy blue exterior. I was told by Audi my car was in build last week - how long did you wait between the car being in build and you receiving it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks very smart - I am having the same colour interior but galaxy blue exterior. I was told by Audi my car was in build last week - how long did you wait between the car being in build and you receiving it?
Hi, my car took about a month to arrive after its build date, but that did include the Christmas period and also the challenges of Brexit impacting the ports 👍

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, my car took about a month to arrive after its build date, but that did include the Christmas period and also the challenges of Brexit impacting the ports 👍
Cheers Rob - Literally had an email this morning, saying it was on the boat in transit to the UK!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cheers Rob - Literally had an email this morning, saying it was on the boat in transit to the UK!
How much notice were you both given to let you know your vehicles were confirmed in a specific build week?

My car is unconfirmed week 9, so I am looking for a guide as to when I will hear to say that build will be confirmed.

·
Registered
127 Posts
How much notice were you both given to let you know your vehicles were confirmed in a specific build week?

My car is unconfirmed week 9, so I am looking for a guide as to when I will hear to say that build will be confirmed.
I've been quoted week (22nd Feb) for ages now as unconfirmed, but today...I have just been quoted week 12 (22 March)...they push it back too much more and I will have to consider cancelling and getting an in stock lease car somewhere.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I was getting fustrated with no timescales - told them I was considering cancelling got an email 2 weeks ago saying my build had been brought forward and it was in build last week, today have been advised it is in transit, they have said it will spend approx 1 week in the port before going to Audi prepping. 2-3 week from now and it should be with me

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was getting fustrated with no timescales - told them I was considering cancelling got an email 2 weeks ago saying my build had been brought forward and it was in build last week, today have been advised it is in transit, they have said it will spend approx 1 week in the port before going to Audi prepping. 2-3 week from now and it should be with me
Did you tell your dealer, or the Audi Concierge?

Reactions: Bard72

·
Registered
127 Posts
I told the leasing company I am getting it from.
I think I might be getting in touch with the lease company soon too - who was your lease with? Mines through work and Tuskers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think I might be getting in touch with the lease company soon too - who was your lease with? Mines through work and Tuskers.
Can you report back how you get on? With your build date a week before mine (IIRC), I'd be interested to know how you get on.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Can you report back how you get on? With your build date a week before mine (IIRC), I'd be interested to know how you get on.
Spoke to the lease company today who are going to contact the dealer again to see if there is anything specific about the order that is stopping it from getting a build slot although I am doubtful they will be able to tell me if there was.

I have 'sown the seed' with regard to me seriously considering cancelling if there are any signs of any further delays and that I will have to go to other leasing companies to see what they have in stock even if it means no Audi for me this time round.

Reactions: uhhu_

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got mine through Lease plan and work. Had an email today saying the car is ready for delivery on Monday - There is hope there bud

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got mine through Lease plan and work. Had an email today saying the car is ready for delivery on Monday - There is hope there bud
What model / trim and when did you order it? What lease company is it through work?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts