Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Any order updates? Week number 7 in transit to the port of exit for me.
So I had an interesting email to say mine was in transit, on a boat to the UK. I'm waiting for more info from dealer later on this week.

I won't count my chickens until my registration is assigned and I have a delivery date.

Will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Any order updates? Week number 7 in transit to the port of exit for me.
I still have in transit as well. I have my suspicions that the recent devastation in Belgium/Germany could be used as a further excuse for any Audi delays (whether valid or not).

·
Registered
13 Posts
I still have in transit as well. I have my suspicions that the recent devastation in Belgium/Germany could be used as a further excuse for any Audi delays (whether valid or not).
Hi, Ben. Great news your vehicle reached our Grimsby port yesterday. The vehicle will be unloaded, then will wait to be assigned its onward transport.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi, Ben. Great news your vehicle reached our Grimsby port yesterday. The vehicle will be unloaded, then will wait to be assigned its onward transport.
Lucky you, I've checked again with Audi this morning and they've confirmed my vehicle is still en-route from factory to the port.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yup me too. I was told to contact again today and they’d check with the Sales Office to confirm why there’s a delay. This morning their thorough reply was “we are experiencing delays”. Super helpful.
Bristol, I wonder if it’s something to do with both of our cars being tusker orders a really low priority.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yup me too. I was told to contact again today and they’d check with the Sales Office to confirm why there’s a delay. This morning their thorough reply was “we are experiencing delays”. Super helpful.
Mine also suggested I contact Tusker directly to confirm the source of the delays - although in my experience Tusker have been as much use as a chocolate teapot!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have to say my audi dealership have been the most helpful out of all the contacts.

I have found audi concierge to be rude and extremely unhelpful and very repetitive. I whatsapped them yesterday and was told my car could be at port for 21days. Several hours later my dealer emailed saying its on a boat and should be in the UK within the next 24hours.

I was also told but AC to speak to 'Lex'.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have to say my audi dealership have been the most helpful out of all the contacts.

I have found audi concierge to be rude and extremely unhelpful and very repetitive. I whatsapped them yesterday and was told my car could be at port for 21days. Several hours later my dealer emailed saying its on a boat and should be in the UK within the next 24hours.

I was also told but AC to speak to 'Lex'.
Out of interest is yours a lease or did you buy if you don’t mind me asking.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine is salary sacrifice via work/lex auto :)
But as soon as I knew which dealer was allocated I've been speaking with them.
Ok, same deal as myself then just a different salary sacrifice company. To be fair I think you ordered yours a while before I did it’s just odd how there’s no consistency with what happens once the cars leave the factory. I hope you get yours soon and enjoy it!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ok, same deal as myself then just a different salary sacrifice company. To be fair I think you ordered yours a while before I did it’s just odd how there’s no consistency with what happens once the cars leave the factory. I hope you get yours soon and enjoy it!
I placed my order on 16th March and my confirmed build date was wk 24. It's so random how these cars are being processed! I really hope it comes soon... I've been without a car since 26th Feb! I hope you get an update soon.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here’s a thread worth looking at to my fellow lost Audi people:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Got update today that 13/08 delivery date is delayed a further 4 weeks :(.

~12wks from confirmed build complete
week 24 to delivery !
Absurd. I can’t understand why we can’t get a straight answer out of them as to why it’s taking so long. Just the wishy washy “covid” excuse.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thought I'd share my e tron journey...

It's now arrived and it was worth the wait in my opinion (I know I've not waited as long as some)

Ordered 16/03/2021
Actual build week: 24 (14/06/2021)
Left factory: Tuesday 15/07/2021
Arrived Port of Exit: 16/07/2021
Arrived port of entry: 21/07/2021 (Sheerness)
Arrived Dealer: 27/07/2021
Delivery date: 30/07/2021

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thought I'd share my e tron journey...

It's now arrived and it was worth the wait in my opinion (I know I've not waited as long as some)

Ordered 16/03/2021
Actual build week: 24 (14/06/2021)
Left factory: Tuesday 15/07/2021
Arrived Port of Exit: 16/07/2021
Arrived port of entry: 21/07/2021 (Sheerness)
Arrived Dealer: 27/07/2021
Delivery date: 30/07/2021

View attachment 2447
You’re a lucky chap. It looks lovely mate, how are you finding it?

181 - 200 of 202 Posts