Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have found audi concierge to be more helpful than the dealership! I call the dealership today for an update and she didn't even check! Concierge gave me a completly different build week!

Keep us updated on your progress!
I finally managed to get a response from the lease company, with the Audi order number, and have just spoken to a very helpful lady who confirmed that build is week 22 (next week), with delivery expected in July. If those timescales are stuck to, it will only be 11 months from order to delivery!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I finally managed to get a response from the lease company, with the Audi order number, and have just spoken to a very helpful lady who confirmed that build is week 22 (next week), with delivery expected in July. If those timescales are stuck to, it will only be 11 months from order to delivery!
Brilliant! Mine is wk 24 confirmed and I've also had all my pod point paperwork through and completed so just waiting for an installation date!

Fingers crossed things continue to progress 🙏🏽🤞🏾

·
Registered
27 Posts
Same build week here - hoping to get it w/c 5th July according to the dealer. Fingers crossed!
Interesting - my build week is 22 (eg this week) but Audi told me delivery would be late July for delivery. I'm hoping that is just Audi doing expectation management!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interesting - my build week is 22 (eg this week) but Audi told me delivery would be late July for delivery. I'm hoping that is just Audi doing expectation management!
Probably the other way round because I threatened to cancel, so they've probably over commited on mine! Let's wait and see

·
Registered
42 Posts
Based on what others have said it can be around 40-45 days from start of build week to taking delivery. I would think end of early/mid July for you. For some reason I have the 20th of July in my head for my delivery. That would be 44 days from start of build week. I’ll take that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It’s crazy how hot and miss the orders/build week allocation is. I placed my order (via tusker) at the beginning of May and got build week 22 confirmed very quickly. It was built and on its way to the port within 3 days..no idea how long it’ll sit in Emden though..

·
Registered
29 Posts
It’s crazy how hot and miss the orders/build week allocation is. I placed my order (via tusker) at the beginning of May and got build week 22 confirmed very quickly. It was built and on its way to the port within 3 days..no idea how long it’ll sit in Emden though..
Wow!!! That's amazing and crazy, people have been waiting months.

What spec did you order?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It’s not in the country yet and I’ve been given “early September” for a delivery date..allegedly that’ll change one it arrives in the uk. I’ve ordered a 50 sport, comfort and sound and tour pack. Can’t wait!

·
Registered
27 Posts
It’s not in the country yet and I’ve been given “early September” for a delivery date..allegedly that’ll change one it arrives in the uk. I’ve ordered a 50 sport, comfort and sound and tour pack. Can’t wait!
You got very lucky with your timescales - given my vehicle is virtually identic to yours and I ordered with Tusker back in August 2020, with manufacture only last week. I have my suspicions that Tusker/the dealer somehow messed up somewhere along the line though and therefore didn't place/confirm the order with Audi.

I assume "early September" is from Tusker? If so I'd take their estimates with a massive handful of salt - I'm on about the 8th estimate from Tusker! Given it take ~6 weeks from manufacture to delivery, unless there is a contractual reason why it has to wait until September, I'd guess you are likely to see the vehicle in July. For what it's worth, I've given up dealing with Tusker on delivery updates.

Audi have confirmed my vehicle (manufactured last week) will shortly be on a boat to Sheerness - I guess yours will be similar (maybe even the same vessel!).

81 - 100 of 102 Posts