Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
101 - 120 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I’ve asked Audi customer service for an update and apparently the my car is still at order status 30..so apparently hasn’t even arrived in Emden. Who knows what’s up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, I have ordered the e-tron sportback 55 in antigua blue, my first EV looking forward to it and the experience of flooring it and not damaging the environment with the plus points of annoying ICE cars!! It does'nt look like there are a lot of antigua blue's in the UK... I was feeling brave when I ordered it though thinking 'spending this much... might as well make it stand out...!'

I ordered mine for October delivery, working from home at the moment so don't mind the wait

·
Registered
52 Posts
Over 2 weeks since the car left the factory it’s still yet to arrive at the port of exit..I’m told it’ll only update once a transport ship has been assigned but from what I can see on here the car should have gone to “arrived at port of exit” 2 weeks ago. Odd.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Over 2 weeks since the car left the factory it’s still yet to arrive at the port of exit..I’m told it’ll only update once a transport ship has been assigned but from what I can see on here the car should have gone to “arrived at port of exit” 2 weeks ago. Odd.
I'm in a similar situation. Unfortunately for you it appears your order is now aligned with mine which means that Audi are duty bound to make it as slow as possible...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Last update was build underway w/s 7th June. No revision or improvement yet on 18/08 estimated delivery date.
That doesn't seem too bad - it seems you were quoted build during week 24 but it actually started construction week 23?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I’ve logged into tusker to check if there was any further information about my car on there and found it already has a registration number? According to Audi in a message today it’s still in transit to the port from the factory.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I’ve logged into tusker to check if there was any further information about my car on there and found it already has a registration number? According to Audi in a message today it’s still in transit to the port from the factory.
That's more than me - I only have the chassis number on Tusker! Mine is also in transit between factory (Brussels) and Port (Emden) - hopefully delays are just whilst they await a ship and it will be logged at the port and then loaded straight onto a vessel.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That's more than me - I only have the chassis number on Tusker! Mine is also in transit between factory (Brussels) and Port (Emden) - hopefully delays are just whilst they await a ship and it will be logged at the port and then loaded straight onto a vehicle.
Let’s hope so. It’ll be 3 weeks on Wednesday for me since it left the factory so hopefully it’ll be on the ship with yours soon. I’ve got the charging point installed now so just need the car..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Let’s hope so. It’ll be 3 weeks on Wednesday for me since it left the factory so hopefully it’ll be on the ship with yours soon. I’ve got the charging point installed now so just need the car..
I just checked with Audi again and mine is still on the way to Emden.

Going back to post 63, Bhuna50's car was constructed w/c 15/03 and arrived at the port of exit 15/04, so hopefully we don't have much longer to wait until it's on a boat!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just checked with Audi again and mine is still on the way to Emden.

Going back to post 63, Bhuna50's car was constructed w/c 15/03 and arrived at the port of exit 15/04, so hopefully we don't have much longer to wait until it's on a boat!
Let’s hope not! That should make it next week that our cars are heading to the uk and hopefully not too long after until delivery.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The car still hasn’t reached the port as of yesterday but interestingly they’ve told me to check again on Monday because the “system will update” and I “may have some good news”. Hopefully it’ll be on its way along with yours.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The car still hasn’t reached the port as of yesterday but interestingly they’ve told me to check again on Monday because the “system will update” and I “may have some good news”. Hopefully it’ll be on its way along with yours.
Great - hopefully that means progress for you :).

101 - 120 of 214 Posts