Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else received the email to this link that state:

myAudi is scheduled to undergo a maintenance update to enhance your overall experience with the site. This update will occur between 04/26/21, 11:00 PM EDT and 04/28/21, 4:00 PM EDT. During this period, myAudi login, registration and myAudi connect services will be unavailable and you will be automatically logged out from the myAudi Portal, the myAudi App and in your vehicle. We apologize for any inconvenience during this maintenance period.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, the app has popped up that message a few times for me as well. Seems like a rather length downtime to me...

·
Registered
2021 e-tron Prestige
24 Posts
Has anyone else received the email to this link that state:

myAudi is scheduled to undergo a maintenance update to enhance your overall experience with the site. This update will occur between 04/26/21, 11:00 PM EDT and 04/28/21, 4:00 PM EDT. During this period, myAudi login, registration and myAudi connect services will be unavailable and you will be automatically logged out from the myAudi Portal, the myAudi App and in your vehicle. We apologize for any inconvenience during this maintenance period.
I mean Audi isn't a software company HA! At least its published but yeah long given how much they want you to use the app.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts