Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I wonder if they were making changes in preparation for the new models coming out (Q4 etron and the GT) such as introducing the remote parking plus where you get out of the car, open the app and press the button for the car to park itself.

·
Registered
785 Posts
My logging back in went smoothly. Just needed to log back into the app.

I have both the Audi Connect Prime and Prime Plus services. Post MyAudi shutdown, I am finding now that the Wifi hotspot starts up much faster and the Connect Streaming services are available MUCH more quickly and with less manual intervention. A great improvement. I wonder if this behavior extends to the remote car services through the app.

__

·
Registered
56 Posts
For me, I couldn’t charge at EA stations and got multiple notifications. It’s charging now. Will have to charge later in the week to find out more on the multiple notifications.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Holy ****, they've really screwed up this app "upgrade"!!! My app made me re-login....should not have been a big deal. But now I"m stuck in this insane loop where it wants to confirm my identity and is ONLY giving me the option of having the dealer confirm it, despite clicking on the "Change verification method" link. The dealer doesn't seem to have a clue what to do. The email that comes from myAudi has a link for User Management which takes me to a German language website. I'm generally OK figuring out tech stuff but I don't see how to get past this botched app rollout.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Holy ****, they've really screwed up this app "upgrade"!!! My app made me re-login....should not have been a big deal. But now I"m stuck in this insane loop where it wants to confirm my identity and is ONLY giving me the option of having the dealer confirm it, despite clicking on the "Change verification method" link. The dealer doesn't seem to have a clue what to do. The email that comes from myAudi has a link for User Management which takes me to a German language website. I'm generally OK figuring out tech stuff but I don't see how to get past this botched app rollout.
The verification "might" be handled by Audi Connect services. Their hotline is 877-505-2834. At least they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Many months ago, my account logged me out and no matter what I did it would not accept my login credentials. Finally, the dealer told me I needed to reset my pasword, and that worked! No clue if it will help in your situation, though!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks JNealCox. I spent 69 minutes on the phone with them but still no solution. They're "going to enter a trouble ticket and get back to me in 24-48 hours." In the meantime they had me delete myself as a key user and delete my car from the app so I'm concerned that they've made it even messier.

·
Registered
785 Posts
As long as you successfully removing yourself as Key User, you should have no problem setting yourself back up. Still, when the software has screwed up, it's hard to know what any action you take will do.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts