Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 etron GT
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the MyAudi app hasn't been able to update my vehicle status for the last few days. Anyone else have this issue? I'm wondering if this is an Audi server issue or an isolated issue. I tried calling the customer service line but was on hold too long and gave up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I don't know how they are pulling this off, but judging from the comments, it's like they are manually updating the service car by car. 🤣🤷‍♂️ Can someone confirm?

Just for reference, this has been reported multiple times and it seems to disable (partially) the vehicle status and will fix itself after a couple of days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I noticed the MyAudi app hasn't been able to update my vehicle status for the last few days. Anyone else have this issue? I'm wondering if this is an Audi server issue or an isolated issue. I tried calling the customer service line but was on hold too long and gave up.
I’m experiencing the same thing. The app is unable to communicate to my car and won’t update. And it’s already been one (1) week . I have removed and reinstalled the MyAudi app. But no luck there. I’ve emailed Audi several times. But no response as of yet. WTF! 😬

·
Registered
E-tron GT. My third EV. My first: a 2014 i8. My second a 2019 E-tron. Also drive a 2020 AMG GT roads
29 Posts
My app updates irregularly. I am not in a great area for cell signals, and this also happened with the app for my 2019 e-tron.

Annoying.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I finally got a hold of the Audi Connect rep this morning. They had to submit a tech support. Who knows how long it'll take. Probably going to a black hole. Pretty frustrating...
Well, I’m glad you were able to get a hold of them. At least we know its on their end. And not with our vehicles. So it’s a waiting game from here. Thanks Grayblack for the update.🤙🏾

·
Registered
22 etron GT
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I was able to resolve my myAudi issues this morning. Not sure if this will work for everyone but it worked for me.

1)removed my vehicle from the myAudi app
2)added my vehicle to the myAudi app (you’ll need the vehicle key code for this)
3)rebooted the mmi
4)logged in mmi with email and password

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was able to resolve my myAudi issues this morning. Not sure if this will work for everyone but it worked for me.

1)removed my vehicle from the myAudi app
2)added my vehicle to the myAudi app (you’ll need the vehicle key code for this)
3)rebooted the mmi
4)logged in mmi with email and password

Hope this helps!
Thank you, GrayBlack!! The app is now able to update for me. I hope this works for others out there. How did you figured this fix out? Thanks again👍

·
Registered
4 Posts

I have the same issue. I reported it to the service dept of my dealer. They said they'd fix it remotely in 2-5 days. It's now been 9 days. Nada.
I'm glad it worked for you. I searched the myAudi app issues among the different forums.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was able to resolve my myAudi issues this morning. Not sure if this will work for everyone but it worked for me. 1)removed my vehicle from the myAudi app 2)added my vehicle to the myAudi app (you’ll need the vehicle key code for this) 3)rebooted the mmi 4)logged in mmi with email and password Hope this helps!
How do you reboot the mmi ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Haven't had any updates since Jul 10. I finally went nuclear, lol. I deleted the car from the app and my audi, deleted key user. Redid it all, and it started working. I am very nervous about deleting key user and vehicle though, because back in November the app basically became a brick and all functionality disappeared from the app, and the car wouldn't let me delete the key user, etc... and for a few months I had nothing. then magically around march or so, it just started working again. :-( But I gambled and it paid off... lol.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Haven't had any updates since Jul 10. I finally went nuclear, lol. I deleted the car from the app and my audi, deleted key user. Redid it all, and it started working. I am very nervous about deleting key user and vehicle though, because back in November the app basically became a brick and all functionality disappeared from the app, and the car wouldn't let me delete the key user, etc... and for a few months I had nothing. then magically around march or so, it just started working again. :-( But I gambled and it paid off... lol.
Lol I hear you there. For my 2019SUV when ever the App starts to not update, I pretty much assume the problem is on Audi's end. I'll wait at least a couple of weeks before dealing with logging out/in, reinstalling the app, logging out on MMI, etc. After all, if the Audi Cloud is having problems, then that is not the time to play around with trying to connect with it from my end. Trying a reboot of the MMI is a reasonable step. A LOT of patience to me is still the best first step.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am the CIO of a large enterprise. There is nothing about this that is right. All of it is easily correctible. Creating a reliable mobile app and supporting underlying infrastructure is neither hard nor particularly expensive these days. There's really only two believable or defensible reasons for this to be a continuing problem. 1) Audi does not consider IT (and connected OT) to be an important discriminator and are making investments in time, people and $$ according to that misguided belief or 2) they have limited/paused additional investments into fixing the current poor-performing platform as a fundamental modernization/transformation is underway so all their attention and investment is focused there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts