Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner here. This may be covered somewhere on the Forum, but I can't find it. I'm using the MyAudi app and am learning how to take advantage of it. But in the section on Vehicle Status it states "Service [pix of tools] in 47 days 9,900 mi". This notice has shown since I installed MyAudi app. The number of days until service is dropping daily. We've owned the car for 10 days, done one successful charging at home, and it's been driven about 200 miles. Is there a reason I should be taking the car in for some sort of service? I couldn't find anything on the MMI in the car to indicate a need for service.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link to the e-Tron Maintainance Schedule. It states "First minor maintenance service at 10,000 miles or 1 year after delivery, whichever occurs first.". I'll try and get the Service department to correct the calendar/schedule so that it is more useful. Most data on MyAudi seems to originate with the vehicle. I imagine the schedule must also show up somewhere on the vehicle.
I'll look for the firmware updates as well. One would hope the vehicle would have been updated when it was delivered to us last week...

·
Registered
105 Posts
We got ours in December and the one-year service reminder was counting down in September. I believe it was because it sat on the dealer's lot for a couple months "activated". I bet the dealer received your Etron 11 months ago and activated the service timer; just a guess.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Got my car last November and, yep, the MyAudi app says I now need an oil change! Audi will eventually get it right!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts