Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sportback 50 Quattro S Line
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And now I'm getting all sorts of EV anxiety hahaha

One question, does the standard Cruise Control have radar assist? It doesn't appear to and I couldn't find an option to add it?

·
Registered
360 Posts
And now I'm getting all sorts of EV anxiety hahaha

One question, does the standard Cruise Control have radar assist? It doesn't appear to and I couldn't find an option to add it?
I believe you mean Adaptive Cruise Control - this is not included as standard but is included in the optional extra "Tour Pack" .

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yes, the bundling of features is really confusing, even here in the US. I was surprised to learn that "Side Assist Presense" (Blind Spot Detection) was not available as standard in the basic Presense package, but required an optional bundle. I think in the UK you did not get keyless entry unless you got the package that included the Premium stereo. Study the packages carefully and learn how Audi names it's features.

·
Registered
181 Posts
You get standard cruise control as standard. ACC is not available in the UK as an independent option but has to be purchased as part of the 'Tour Pack'

It obviously depends on the type of driving you do as to whether it is worth the extra but it does work fantastically well. It is not just the ACC itself but the features it makes work such as 'Traffic Jam Assist' that really add value IMHO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts