Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a had a 2021 e-tron premium plus with premium package for about a week now. Just about 150 miles on it. I am pretty satisfied with the vehicle so far.
The cupholders though. WTF! I have about 5 different water/coffee mugs I use and none of them fit! 3 are different tips of Yeti's and the other 2 are RTIC and Contigo. Is this just me? The cup holders are so small!

I know this seems trivial, but I have never had this issue before in the last 4 vehicles I have owned.

Any suggestions would be helpful on type of mugs for my commute to work. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum @rich's 2021 e-Tron. You might have some better luck with aftermarket cup holders.
What has range been like for you so far?
I have only done 280 miles so far total, so can't say much about range(40 of that was done by dealer). I live in the mild climate of Southern California, so my average temp is about 60 to 70 everyday, so I assume that helps. Long term Memory shows 2.3 mi/kWh and the short term from yesterday shows 2.8m mi/kWh. I am still learning how what that all means. I also really don't use HVAC much at all. I am charged to 80 percent right now and showing 190 miles of range at home. Enjoying it so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts