Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 R8 V10 Cabriolet, 2015 RS7
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New pages up today over at Audi USA. Some pics appear to be of US models, as they no longer contain "European model shown" disclaimers. Car looks good in Sepang Blue (I think). Weird: for a while, the Build page showed a palette of Audi Exclusive colors, that were active in the configurator like so:

But now it seems to have reverted back to the single swatch reference to Exclusive and no longer active in the configurator:

But if you open the page in a new browser, the Exclusive palette reappears.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey @drunkenspyder can you try reposting those photos. They don't seem to work when I click on them. Try using the insert image button to add the photos. It works much better than the attachment one.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:LOL: I’ll give it a whirl. I had a terrible time with the images yesterday when I was posting from my phone. Probably a circuit fault in the space between the ears.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Considering that the new BMW M3 (let's not go there with that grille) is available in over 100 colors, the Audi color palette is pure blandness.
Daytona Gray, Ibis White, Suzuka Gray - Really Audi? These are decade old colors.
Where's the color range that befits such a modern car?

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Considering that the new BMW M3 (let's not go there with that grille) is available in over 100 colors, the Audi color palette is pure blandness.
Daytona Gray, Ibis White, Suzuka Gray - Really Audi? These are decade old colors.
Where's the color range that befits such a modern car?
Agreed, and we know they have the palette. It seems to be part of their DNA to limit color choice. I’ve been told by four separate dealers from whom I’ve bought Audis: “You can have any color you want if you’re willing to pay and wait for it.” But that’s not always true. On the GT, my dealer went all the way up the ladder, but no matte color on the first MY. Of course, there is a range of Audi Exclusive colors you can buy for the GT. But I’m told that can add 6-8 weeks to production.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts