Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

New E-tron owner. Its a 50 Technik in Black. First EV. Previous vehicle was a Diesel.

During a week of ownership have only pootled around locally travelling no further than 25 miles from home, so in that respect an EV is the perfect vehicle. The scheme I got the car through hasn't sorted out the charging point yet, so have been charging from public charging points.

Obviously it is a great car. It's a great car as it is an Audi. And as an EV it is light years away from a diesel. It is so easy to drive.

I haven't explored most of the options. It is too complicated!

The range is the only downside, but I knew that before I got the car, and that was offset by some signficant benefits in getting the car. So far charging has been easy.

Assming the infrastructure grows with the growth of EV's, I don't see any reason to buy an ICE ever again.

Will follow this forum with great interest.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the E-Tron! It sounds like you did your research, although there are always new things to learn. Especially with this vehicle. You could spend days just digging around and learning the MMI system. Enjoy!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all

New E-tron owner. Its a 50 Technik in Black. First EV. Previous vehicle was a Diesel.

During a week of ownership have only pootled around locally travelling no further than 25 miles from home, so in that respect an EV is the perfect vehicle. The scheme I got the car through hasn't sorted out the charging point yet, so have been charging from public charging points.

Obviously it is a great car. It's a great car as it is an Audi. And as an EV it is light years away from a diesel. It is so easy to drive.

I haven't explored most of the options. It is too complicated!

The range is the only downside, but I knew that before I got the car, and that was offset by some signficant benefits in getting the car. So far charging has been easy.

Assming the infrastructure grows with the growth of EV's, I don't see any reason to buy an ICE ever again.

Will follow this forum with great interest.
Can you send some pictures of yr car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts