Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition (on order)
29 Posts
Looks absolutely amazing!! I'm about to order pretty much the same car (sorry) but your picture is the only image I can find of a black edition with those wheels. I don't suppose you have any other pictures you can share with me?
Those are the standard wheels for black edition 10 spokes (5 black 5 silver). I took my avatar from the Audi website when I ordered mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the reply, the avatars are great it's just a struggle to find a picture of a physical car. Obviously there are tons of pictures every other variant, i'm trying to convince the wife who is leaning towards and EQC 😖.

Guessing you haven't taken delivery of yours just yet?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for the reply, the avatars are great it's just a struggle to find a picture of a physical car. Obviously there are tons of pictures every other variant, i'm trying to convince the wife who is leaning towards and EQC 😖.

Guessing you haven't taken delivery of yours just yet?
Unfortunately not. Have an unconfirmed build date of Wk14. It keeps changing +\- a week.

Your hardest sell will be the wait for an E-tron if you are buying brand new, and not from stock. Factory orders are >21wks according to dealer when we spoke last week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unfortunately not. Have an unconfirmed build date of Wk14. It keeps changing +\- a week.

Your hardest sell will be the wait for an E-tron if you are buying brand new, and not from stock. Factory orders are >21wks according to dealer when we spoke last week.
Yikes we are due our first baby on the 10th July so I better get my salesman hat on!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Obviously there are tons of pictures every other variant, i'm trying to convince the wife who is leaning towards and EQC 😖.
While the e-tron and EQC are pretty similar, one startling thing about the EQC is that it can't do a timed charge to take advantage of cheap electricity. You'd have to make sure you had a smart charger to do this.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yikes we are due our first baby on the 10th July so I better get my salesman hat on!
Interestingly I just spoke to a colleague who ordered a 55 Sport in December. His car was just built and should get it early May. Not sure if there is an issue with the 50 supply chain or they are pushing higher revenue items first.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone, just ordered mu first electric car! 55 Black edition in Siam Beige - so excited but gutted with the lead time! Est. Delivery date to dealer is Aug...

I've gone through Lex Auto as sal sac ... keen to get my podpoint installed ASAP! Any tips welcomed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi everyone, just ordered mu first electric car! 55 Black edition in Siam Beige - so excited but gutted with the lead time! Est. Delivery date to dealer is Aug...

I've gone through Lex Auto as sal sac ... keen to get my podpoint installed ASAP! Any tips welcomed.
Congratulations!

·
Registered
228 Posts

Congratulations.

The podpoint is likely not to be arranged until you actually have a VIN number (just after the car has been built) - or so I was told by my dealer when I tried to chase up getting the pod point installed.

Reactions: Jnewman32

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations.

The podpoint is likely not to be arranged until you actually have a VIN number (just after the car has been built) - or so I was told by my dealer when I tried to chase up getting the pod point installed.
Ages away then 🤣

Reading all these forums I think I'm a little overwhelmed! And I'm really impatient!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ages away then 🤣

Reading all these forums I think I'm a little overwhelmed! And I'm really impatient!
Some useful reading for you in the meantime:

2021 Audi e-tron – Owner's Manual – 308 Pages – PDF (ownersmanuals2.com)

Along with some videos:

e-tron easy video guides | Audi UK

Then obviously do a websearch for some reviews (if you havent already) and other Audi etron YouTube videos LOL

That will pass one evening by for you LOL...then you are in the same boat as everyone else...all excited just after ordering...wait...wait...wait...excitement wears off...revisit things...excitement rises again...wait wait wait...repeat.... then comes the ...waited 3 months, wonder if i have a build week yet....contact dealer...contact Audi concierge...wait wait wait after getting disappointed...wait wait...etc etc..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think I've already reviewed a lot! Making this choice was difficult as there were so may factors to consider. Makes is worse that I had to part ways with my beautiful S3 early... Lex advised initially 3months lead time 😞 found out after I sold my car it's double!

Oh well - more money to save or to put into house decor! Lol.

Thanks for my bedtime reading 📚

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thank you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think I've already reviewed a lot! Making this choice was difficult as there were so may factors to consider. Makes is worse that I had to part ways with my beautiful S3 early... Lex advised initially 3months lead time 😞 found out after I sold my car it's double!

Oh well - more money to save or to put into house decor! Lol.

Thanks for my bedtime reading 📚
I ordered my car thinking I would get it mid January - now not due until mid April LOL (that will be 7 months after ordering).
Luckily Santander have allowed a 6 month extension on my current car - originally their procedure was to only allow 28 days which would have left me without a car from December LOL.

But after this week I will be starting the final stages of stalking where the car is: www.marinetraffic.com LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered my car thinking I would get it mid January - now not due until mid April LOL (that will be 7 months after ordering).
Luckily Santander have allowed a 6 month extension on my current car - originally their procedure was to only allow 28 days which would have left me without a car from December LOL.
Oh no!! Well your nearly there... I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

That's good that your were able to keep you existing car. Looking forward to seeing positive posts over the coming months when everyone's cars start to land...

·
Registered
6 Posts

Congratulations... I’ve just ordered the same in Navarra blue. I’m still not sure I’ve picked the right wheels 😬

I’ve gone for the standard black edition wheels but I was half tempted by the Y spoke option. What did you choose out of interest?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh no!! Well your nearly there... I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

That's good that your were able to keep you existing car. Looking forward to seeing positive posts over the coming months when everyone's cars start to land...
Ive had mine now for 2 months, and have covered 4k miles in it, and can honestly say its a great car...... Every car i have ever had always had something that you could pick at as not being perfect, but overall it is a really good car..... Very comfy, packed with tech (inc the virtual mirrors), and really turns heads 👍

21 - 40 of 85 Posts