Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found the color and trim we wanted - Navarra Blue P+ w/ beige interior and black optics. Picked it up from Audi Palo Alto and drove back home to Sacramento last night. Loving it so far!

Next stop, getting those front windows tinted and getting the 240v outlet installed. Thankfully we have a EA DC faster charger less than 4 miles from home so we can keep it charged up, as the 110v is soooo slow! If only there was a wireless charging option from these high power lines above 🤣

·
Registered
2020 etron 50 Black Edition
57 Posts
Welcome - Looks gorgeous. Great colour combination.. if Mrs Hale wasn't so taken with Black that would be my choice !

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
They do look awfully similar to new BWM alloys ... I mean, there are only so many details to go around

·
Registered
186 Posts
The wheels on the black one looks really good, we didn't we get that option over here. We seem to miss out on a lot here in the states.

·
Registered
186 Posts
We don't get 21s on the Premium or Premium Plus versions in the US, but that is an option on the Prestige model of the SUV, not the Sportback. I think the 21s are a better fit for the e-tron.

·
Registered
186 Posts
LOL. I know, right! Crazy thing is, people are going to get the S version when it comes out and that one will have wider wheels and tires, possible summers which will really kill the economy. It's not like they are going to build that on on a dedicated EV platform, which would have better economy. We know some of us will drive the snot out of it and not care much about the economy. I'll raise my hand on that one as I lowered my Optima hybrid and put Ultra High Performance All Season tires on it, plus when I drive it, I switch it to sport mode as it is peppier that way. The torque from the electric motor and ICE off the line spins the Touring tires, so they had to go. I love the Optima hybrid, it has a good balance of luxury ride quality(not like the e-tron), sporty handling and economy when you don't put your foot in it.

I've been longing for a sport hybrid but the Porsche Panamera Hybrid is way out of what I want to spend even though I love the look of it.With the 3 motor setup of the S version, I would love that. If only they can squeeze some more range out of it to make it beat Tesla. Someone is going to do that in the near future and make it a quality vehicle unlike the Tesla. I was almost going to get a Model Y, I just couldn't deal with all the quality issues. I like comfort but I want sporty handling as well, Tesla proved you can have an electric vehicle that moves. With the European getting into EVs, I think BMW might have a sporty EV at some point.

·
Premium Member
2014 R8 V10 Cabriolet, 2015 RS7
167 Posts
I've been longing for a sport hybrid but the Porsche Panamera Hybrid is way out of what I want to spend even though I love the look of it.With the 3 motor setup of the S version, I would love that. If only they can squeeze some more range out of it to make it beat Tesla. Someone is going to do that in the near future and make it a quality vehicle unlike the Tesla.
Every time I watch a YouTube video that shows the near-instantaneous navigation software and Supercharger network, I think “well, maybe.” And then the camera pulls back and reminds me of that hideous interior, and I quickly slap myself and say “NFW.” It’s the interior that we as drivers live with. I simply cannot imagine living with that shite.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome and congrats! If they had this color available, I probably would have picked it. It is one of my favorites for sure. I love the blue as well but after seeing one at the dealer looking dusty, plus living in Arizona, that would mean more trips to the car wash than I would like. Looking good, man!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Congratulations on your E Tron. Yes, I like that color a lot. Similarly, if it had been available I might would have gotten it instead of the Glacier White....white cars are a pain to keep looking clean! That gray really shows off the black highlights well.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
I had a white car and it was the best color possible. You can't see dirt on it until you wash it. So I washed it as rarely as I could ....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts