Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we've taken delivery of our 50kwh etron and other than a central locking issue we are really happy.

We can lock and unlock the car pressing the key fobs and even using the myaudi app. However, the car doesn't automatically unlock when in close proximity with the key fob in a pocket or similar either by pulling the door handle or boot etc etc as you would expect with a modern car? Are we missing something obvious or is this a fault?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you add the comfort and sound pack as unless you have the range topping car you won’t have comfort access as standard. We had to add the pack as wanted this feature

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. We don't have the comfort pack added which I know is our fault just seems a bit bonkers as it's another £1.8k to get those features including keyless entry which I see as fairly standard now on premium cars. Thanks for clarifying 👍

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for your reply. We don't have the comfort pack added which I know is our fault just seems a bit bonkers as it's another £1.8k to get those features including keyless entry which I see as fairly standard now on premium cars. Thanks for clarifying 👍
Totally agree we only paid it as thought for the money and what came with it the upgraded stereo, coloured lights, 360 camera and comfort access it was not to bad but for the money the car cost would like you expected it as standard

·
Registered
e-tron 50 technik
256 Posts
Hi, we've taken delivery of our 50kwh etron and other than a central locking issue we are really happy.

We can lock and unlock the car pressing the key fobs and even using the myaudi app. However, the car doesn't automatically unlock when in close proximity with the key fob in a pocket or similar either by pulling the door handle or boot etc etc as you would expect with a modern car? Are we missing something obvious or is this a fault?
Congrats on the new car. Sorry to be a pedant! The etron 50 has 64.7kWh usable battery capacity in case you weren't aware.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts